12| Engagement Party

Today was Choni's engagement party. The whole castle was excited.

Well everyone except Cheryl, she was super nervous.

Toni dressed in a nice Royal Blue suit. Cheryl wore the same color as Toni.

The duo hadn't seen each other all day, and to say that Cheryl was missing her like crazy was an understatement. Cheryl found herself missing her fianceé more than usual. It was starting to make her question her feelings for the young girl.

Toni would literally be out in the garden or in the pool, Cheryl would find herself following the girl out.

Everyone from across Riverdale gets to attend the engagement party. Including Betty and Veronica.

The girls entered the castle in awe, they've never been to an engagement party. Tyson, Betty and Veronica's 3-year-old son, was sleeping on betty's shoulder.

The king approached the young girls with a smile on his face.

"Ah, You must be Betty and Veronica. I'm so sorry about that article, whoever did that was very wrong and out of line." Clifford apologized.

"No need to apologize things happen, It's okay," Veronica said, shaking his hand.

He smiled with a nod, "Toni should be down in a minute." He said.

"Okay. It was nice meeting you." Betty smiled.

"It was nice meeting you too, " he smiled, walking off.

Not too long after, Toni entered the crowded room, with Cheryl on her arm.

They walked down the line that the guest had formed. Everyone was clapping with smiles as the couple walked in between them.

Toni spotted Betty, Tyson, and Veronica. She smiled with a wave.

The couple walked up to the small family, "Hey Betts, Hey V, aww you brought my nephew!" Toni greeted the couple, cooing at the sleeping 3-year-old in Betty's arms.

Veronica cleared her throat, grabbing Toni's attention.

"Oh, uh, right! Cher, they are my best friends, Betty and Veronica, This is their 3 years old son, Tyson. Betts, Veronica, this is my fianceé, Cheryl." Toni introduced the girls. Cheryl smiled politely.

"Nice to meet you. I'm so sorry about that misunderstanding with the article." Cheryl apologized, shaking the girl's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too. It's okay, it was just a misunderstanding. Mistakes happen." Veronica smiled.

"Well, let's get you guys a table," Toni said, walking away. The girls followed Toni to their reserved table.

"Just place him on your lap. There is food and desserts over there, drinks over there. We'll be right back, we have to go greet everyone else." Toni said. The girls nodded, Betty adjusted Tyson so he'll be comfortable to sleep on.

XXX

"We would like to present, Princess Cheryl blossom and her Fianceé Toni Topaz!" The royal announcer said.

Cheryl and Toni walked out, huge smiles on their faces.

Cheryl's nervousness subsided when Toni walked into her room earlier that day.

*earlier that day*

Cheryl sat doing her makeup.

"Knock knock," Toni said. Cheryl looked into the mirror and smiled.

"You ready?" Toni asked, standing behind her.