23| Bring Them Home

Toni dressed the Twins as Cheryl slept. She dressed them in cute little matching onesies.

"Don't you two look so cute!" Toni smiled.

She gently picked up Addison, placing her in her car seat, buckling her up.

Then she did the same to Adelaine.

Once they were situated, Toni packed all their stuff up.

She had to wait until Cheryl was discharged first, so she just sat in a chair, gently rocking the car seats.

Addison was awake but she was very cranky. Toni hoped rocking the seat would get her to sleep.

Two soft knocks echoed through the room. Toni looked up as the nurse entered, papers in her hands.

"I just need you to sign here. Then you're free to go." She instructed.

Toni signs the papers, smiling as she handed them back.

"Congratulations! Enjoy life as a mom." She told Toni. Toni smiled, waving as she left.

She went to her wife's side, "Baby? We can leave now. Come on, you can get some sleep at home." Toni said.

Cheryl groaned opening her eyes, she got up, stretching her limbs.

"Okay," Cheryl said. She got up grabbing a car seat.

"Hey! I got it. Just bring that to the car." Toni said, passing Cheryl the baby bag.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, taking the bag.

Toni smacked her ass playfully.

"Careful, Topaz, don't want to get me pregnant again." Cheryl teased, walking our with the bag.

Toni laughed, grabbing the bags and the two car seats.

On the way out the receptionist smiled with a "Congratulations, Mrs. Topaz."

The whole of Riverdale lined up to meet the twins. Sadly Toni and Cheryl didn't want that so they all left.

They didn't want their children out in the open like that. So they didn't like it, although, the only people they let in was Renesme and Emily.

Toni put the bags in the trunk of the car. She buckled the car seats in, making sure the Twins were okay.

She smiled, getting into the driver's side.

Back at home.

Cheryl helped Toni into the house, grabbing the bags.

No matter how many times Toni said not to help her, she did anyway.

Cheryl placed the bags down, sighing happily.

"Home sweet home!" She smiled, looking back at her wife, who was carrying the two car seats.

Cheryl went to get the bassinet that Betty and Veronica gifted them during the baby shower.

Toni gently placed the car seats on the floor, taking Addison out.

The maid came and took the bags up to their bedroom.

"You have to put this together." Cheryl yawned, taking Adelaine out to feed her.

"Okay. I'll get to it." Toni also yawned.

They were very tired, they haven't gotten any proper sleep, it's been 3 days!

"After we feed them, I'll put it together, then we can take a good nap. Sounds good?" Toni suggested.

"Sounds good." Cheryl nodded firmly.