17| Do You Want To Have Kids With Me?

4 months later!

Toni always wanted kids. 4 to be exact, Shes never saw herself with kids but she would love to have some.

When Tyson was born, Toni would be at Betty and Veronica's house to help with him. That's when she realized she wanted mini hers running around the house, she just had to settle down and fall in love first.

And now that she accomplished both of those things, she wants kids. Simple as that.

Cheryl wasn't as busy as she was all those months ago. She would be in her study, writing plans for the future.

Toni's been busy too, after Christmas, the children threw a huge party for the donate the Royal Family made.

And exciting news! Renesme and Emily are now cancer-free! The treatments worked. They are both very happy girls, very healthy too.

Their parents wouldn't stop thanking the Royal Family. Cheryl said that it was the least she could do.

XXX

Cheryl smiled as she watched Toni play with Tyson. Betty had to work and Veronica was out of town on a business trip, so they agreed to babysit for the day.

"Nooo! You must say it! 'Holy moly donut shop!' Come on Ty say it!" Toni encouraged the laughing boy.

"Okay! Holy rolly donut cop!" He said, giggling.

Toni tickled his stomach, "No! But it's close." She laughed.

Tyson got out he grasp, running around the living room, Toni chased after him saying; "IM GONNA GET YOU!" In a monster voice.

Tyson giggled as she ran around the spacious living area.

Cheryl laughed softly, watching them from the door frame.

Toni caught him, tickling his stomach. Once they finally calmed down, Toni looked up to see her wife standing there.

Tyson placed his sippy cup in his mouth, laying his head on Toni's chest.

"You tired him out." Cheryl giggled, walking over to sit next to her wife and nephew in law.

Tyson had his eyes half-closed, but still sipping his juice.

"Yep..." Toni whispered, turning to peck Cheryl's lips.

"What were you up too?" Toni asked, taking the cup out of Tyson's mouth, placing it on the coffee table.

Cheryl sighed, "Just caught up in the schedule." Cheryl said. Toni nodded.

"I want to talk to you about something," Cheryl added.

"Let me go put him down, I'll be right back!" Toni said, getting up to lay Tyson down.

2 minutes later, Toni walked back into the living room with Tyson's small shoes and his T-shirt.

"It's really hot in that room, I had to turn the thermostat," Toni said, placing the boy's clothing on his bag.

She went to sit next to her wife again, with a sigh.

"What is it?" Toni asked, turning to face her wife.

"I just saw the way you play with Tyson and I could help but wonder what it would be like if we had kids of our own," Cheryl said, playing with Toni's hands.

Toni stopped her hands, " Do you want kids with me?" Toni asked her wife.

"Of course. You're my wife, I love you." Cheryll said cheerfully, lifting Toni's hand to kiss her knuckles.

Toni smiled, A twinkle in her eyes, "I love you too." Toni replied.

"Do you feel it's the right time to... Ya know have children?" Toni asked.

"I feel like I'm ready. I mean, we've been babysitting Tyson for the past 4 months, so I'm ready." Cheryl nodded.

"Are you ready?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah. I feel like I'm ready, just we've been so busy. Ya know? I don't want to have to drop him or her off at your parents or my mother's house every day." Toni said. Cheryl furrowed her brows.

"That won't be a problem. We'll have time for them. We are the queens, we can take breaks any time we want to. Plus we'd take maternity leave." Cheryl reassured.

It made Toni feel better, Toni smiled.

"Then yeah! I'm ready." Toni nodded with a smile.

"Really?" Cheryl asked.

"Really," Toni said with a firm nod.

Cheryl squealed, straddling Toni's lap. She kissed Toni passionately than it quickly got heated.

Toni pulled away, out of breath. "Cher, Tyson is down the hall," Toni said as Cheryl kissed up her neck.

Cheryl pulled back with a huff. "Ugh. I forgot." Cheryl got off Toni's lap, frowning.

"Hey, we can start trying next week, Betty and Veronica are taking Tyson to see his grandparents in LA. We'll be alone and nothing can interrupt us." Toni said, gently taking Cheryl's chin in her hands.

Cheryl looked at her with a small smile, "Promise?" She whispered.

"Promise," Toni said, placing her pinkie out, Cheryl linked their pinkies.

"I love you," Toni whispered, pecking her lips.

"I love you too," Cheryl replied.

XXX

"Thanks again. You guys are so helpful." Betty said, taking Tyson's bag.

"It was no problem! Tyson is fun to be around." Cheryl said.

"We'll be gone next week. So we'll be out your hair for the whole week." Betty divulged.

"Okay. Tell Veronica we said hi." Toni said. Betty nodded, taking Tyson's small hand.

"Bye Auntie Cheryl, Bye auntie Toni! I wuv you!" Tyson said with a wave.

"We love you too! See you later!" Toni said, closing the door.

"Wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" Cheryl asked.

Toni nodded, letting her wife pull her into the living room.

Smut next chapter, just a warning.