15| I Now Pronounce You Queen Of Riverdale

A few weeks later

Today was the day! The day Cheryl would become the queen of Riverdale. Her wife right beside her through it all.

Toni was excited. She's never been to a Royal coronation, she's only seen it on TV, But that was when she was little.

"I never got the chance to ask; how was the honeymoon?" Veronica asked. The ballroom was full of people who wanted to witness a princess become a Queen.

"It's was amazing." Toni smiled.

"That's good." Veronica smiled, picking up a cranky Tyson out of Betty's arms.

She rocked Tyson back an forth, but Tyson wouldn't stop whining.

"Hey, let me try," Toni said, opening her arms. Veronica shrugged, gently handing Tyson to Toni.

Toni let him straddle her lap, placing her hands on his back gently. His whining calmed down, they turned into sniffles instead.

The couple watched in awe as Toni rocked the boy to sleep.

"Wow... You are really good with kids... When are you gonna have your own?" Betty asked. (Cheryl isn't pregnant yet. The sperm didn't make it to the egg! Your welcome!)

"Not right now. Cheryl wants to focus on us right now, but I can say very soon." Toni said, still gently rocking the boy into a slumber.

"That's good. Just take your time, they are a handful!" Veronica groaned.

Toni chuckled, "They aren't that bad." Toni said, kissing Tyson's forehead.

"They are the worst! Tyson put fucking bubble gum in my Louis Vuitton white bag. I was a mess, it's at the cleaners right now." Betty said.

"Aye! This is my nephew your talking about." Toni joked. She knew Tyson was bad but he's in his terrible 3's that's how it's gonna be.

"Anygays! How's the new house? We got to come and visit one day when we're free." Veronica said.

"Come over tonight!" Toni said. They shook their head 'no'

"Why not?" Toni asked, quirking a brow.

"We planned a dinner tonight. We were hoping you could keep Tyson, only for tonight, we'll pick him up tomorrow morning. If, Cheryl's okay with it." Betty said.

"Nah. I don't mind, I'm sure Cheryl wouldn't mind either, she loves kids. Especially if it's Tyson." Toni smiled.

"Cool." They smiled.

The lights went dim, all the kids started yelling, but then it got queen when the Royal triumphant started playing.

"Princess Cheryl Blossom!" He yelled.

Cheryl stepped out from the darkness. Toni's jaw dropped, Her wife was a fucking snack. She regrets telling Beronica that she and Cheryl will babysit. Now she isn't gonna get any good good from Cheryl.

Toni huffed, looking down at the sleeping boy. Tyson is lucky that Toni loves him more than sex.

Cheryl walked down the stairs, passing the table the group sat at. She smiled at Toni, with a wave. Toni waved back.

The music stops, "We are here today because this wonderful princess will become a Queen." Clifford said.

"Now, we would like for it to be silent so Cheryl, here, can concentrate." He smiled. The room went silent.

Cheryl picked up two objects, like the one you saw in frozen.

"Repeat after me." He said the words, Cheryl repeated.