39| You Can Do It, Cheryl

MONTH 9

Cheryl was staring in the mirror when she felt a rush go through her body.

She yells in pain, clutching her huge stomach. Toni comes running in, Addison in her arms as she does.

"Are you okay!?" Toni asked frantically. Cheryl shook her head 'no' as she couldn't speak.

Toni placed Addison on the counter. Going to her wife, she looked around making sure there was nothing cautious.

Then she saw it, liquid-like substance.

"Cheryl! Your water broke." Toni yelled. Addison watched from afar, not knowing what to do is that she is a 2-year-old.

Toni looked back at Addison who was screaming" "MOMMY!", watching as Cheryl was in and out of consciousness.

This never happened before. Toni quickly picked up Cheryl, "ADDISON! GO GET YOUR SISTER!" Toni yelled as she walked down the stairs.

Addison carefully got down off the counter, running into the nursery to get her sister.

Both girls walked downstairs, Toni walked back into the house, picking them up. She didn't even grab their shoes. This was an emergency.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"My wife! She fainted. She's pregnant!" Toni told the lady. A nurse ran in with a gurney.

"MOMMY!" Addison and Adelaine's small voices boomed through the hospital's hallway.

Toni took them into her arms, whispering "Its gonna be okay." every once in a while.

Toni called the Blossoms so she can go into the back room. Toni quickly walked into the room, the nurses were frantically moving around.

"Is she okay?" Toni asked.

One of the nurses turned around, quickly bringing Toni out of the room.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Toni asked. The nurse frowned.

"Mrs. Topaz... The umbilical cord is choking the baby! We have to save one of them." The nurse said.

"No! You save both of them! YOU GET IN THERE AND SAVE MY FUCKING FAMILY!" Toni yelled, Clifford heard all the noise.

He ran to a hysterical Toni, bringing her into his arms.

"Hey. Hey, " He soothed. He looked at the nurse with a glare.

She ran back into the room, complying with Toni's command.

-

Cheryl's life was flashing before her eyes. She could see Addison and Adelaine smiles and Toni's beautiful face.

But she didn't see herself, she wasn't there. She saw Toni picking up Addison as she giggled in her arms. But she didn't see herself.

She saw Toni with their son, as Addison and Adelaine sings to him. But she didn't see herself.

Panic sets in her body as a white bright light flashed her face. Was she dying? WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

Cheryl saw a figure, said figure come from out of its shell.

He looked just like Toni, the same complexion. Cheryl realized who the guy was.

"You must be Cheryl!" he said excitedly. Cheryl looked around. "Yeah. Where am-" she was about to ask but got cut off by a familiar voice.

"Cheryl! What are you doing here?" Cheryl turned to the voice.

"JASON!" Cheryl said, running into his arms. He engulfed her in a hug.

"I miss you so much!" Jason whispered in her ear. He pulled back.

"What's happening?" Cheryl asked as she looked between the two men.

"If you're asking if you're dead. The answer is no." Jason quickly assured. David, Toni's dad, Stepped in.

"You're gonna be here. Just for a few, until they can help you." He said.

Cheryl furrowed her brows. "Where is "Here"?" Cheryl asked.

"Cher. You're in a coma." Jason replied. "You're water broke, The umbilical cord is coking the baby." He explained softly.

Cheryl started panicking. "W-Where. Where's Toni?" She asked, looking at David.

"She's fine. Addison and Adelaine are okay too." He reassured.

"H-How do you know my daughter's name?" Cheryl asked.

"Believe it or not. I watch over Toni. Every day of my afterlife. As Jason does the same for you and the Twins." David explained. Cheryl looked around.

"How long am I gonna be here?" she then asked.

The men shrugged. "But, In the meantime. How about we chill out for a bit?" Jason asked. That seemed to calm Cheryl down.

A bench popped up out of than air, the trio sat on it.

"So, How are my nieces? I see that they are very beautiful!" Jason asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours. It's been 8 hours since Toni has been sitting in the waiting room.

8 hours since Cheryl went into labor. Toni was just so out of it.

She prayed every second of those 8 hours. She kept asking her father to save her child and the love of her life.

Little does she know, he is trying his best. Toni sat in the waiting room, a doctor came into the room.

"Family for Cheryl Topaz?" He asked. Toni jumped up, she was the only one there. She told Clifford and Penelope to take the girls home.

"Yes. That would be me." The doctor kept on a poker face.

"We saved them. You are now a proud parent to a healthy baby boy. Congratulations!" He smiled. Toni pulled him into a big hug, as she cried happy tears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cheryl. You have to go. They saved him." Jason announced as he walked back to the bench.

Cheryl looked up at him. "What? But I don't want to leave you again!" Cheryl cried.

"I know. But he needs you. Addison and Adelaine needs you. Toni needs you." He empathized Toni's name.

"I know. But, will I ever see you again?" Cheryl asked as she stood up to pull Jason into a hug.

"One day. One day you will." He smiled, kissing her forehead as she pulled away.

"Okay." Cheryl sighed, looking at David.

He sighed. "Tell Toni I heard her prayers. I did what I can. I'm happy that she found someone like you." he smiled.

Cheryl nodded. She was about to walk away when Jason stopped her. "Hey Cher." Cheryl turned to him.

"Yeah." She asked.

"Tell mom and dad that I love them. Tell them that I appreciated everything they did for me and Sophia." He smiled.

Cheryl nodded. "Tell Sophia I said hi." Cheryl smiled.

"I will." He smiled.

Cheryl walked away, starting to gain consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cher..." Toni whispered. Cheryl opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings.

Choni quote of the day!

"High smith college is your legacy! And the serpents were mine. And now I don't have that." -𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙯