19| Pregnant?

Day 1, of week 1

Tyson came over today, but he was very sick. He had a very bad cold, and cough.

Cheryl and Toni were given medication to give him, Betty had to got out of town with Veronica to help her with a case.

So little Tyson was staying with them for the week.

"Okay, Ty-Ty, stop crying. I'm gonna give you some medication." Toni said as she stripped Tyson of his clothes.

He was burning up, but the room was set to a cool degree.

Cheryl rushed back into the room with his medication and a spoon.

"Okay, look, auntie Cheryl has your medicine! It's gonna make you feel better!" Toni said, placing the liquid on the spoon.

She placed the spoon in his mouth, letting the boy sip the liquid off the soon.

"Good boy, it's gonna make you fall asleep too!" Toni smiled.

Tyson just huffed, feel hot and tired.

"I'm gonna put him to sleep, " Toni yawned.

"No, babe, let me do it. You relax." Cheryl objected.

Toni looked at her unsurely, "Are you sure?" She questioned.

"I'm sure." Cheryl nodded, taking Tyson out her arms.

Toni shrugged, laying back into the couch.

Cheryl rocked Tyson to sleep, once he was out. Cheryl laid him down in the guest bedroom.

Cheryl walked out of the room, going back to her wife, who she saw sleeping on the couch.

She smiled softly, grabbing the blanket from behind the couch,  placing it over Toni.

Toni cuddled into the blanket. Cheryl took this opportunity to clean the house.

Day 3, week 1 (gonna skip some days!)

"Tyson is feeling better!" Toni beamed as she carried the 3-year-old into the kitchen.

"Yay! I made cookies." Cheryl smiled, turning around to peck Toni's lips, and Tyson's forehead.

"Yay!" Tyson clapped. Toni chuckled, sitting Tyson on the counter.

Tyson grabbed a cookie, stuffing it in his mouth.

Toni and Cheryl laughed at his antics.

Day 6, week 1

"Look! It's birdy!" Tyson said, pointing at a bird that chirped very loudly.

"Get a picture, Ty!" Toni said, handing the boy the camera from where he sat on her shoulders.

Tyson got a good picture of the birds. And everything else that was in the park.

Tyson was leaving tomorrow and Toni suggested they go to the park just to have some quality time.

Toni felt as if they were a family, then it clicked in her head.

Cheryl could be pregnant. She could be a mother and she doesn't even know. Well, Cheryl doesn't know yet either so it's fair.

"It's a leaf, Auntie Toni look!" Tyson pointed.

Toni looked at the leaf with a smile. Cheryl picked up the leaf, handing it to Toni.

"Take a picture!" Toni said. Tyson took the photo.

"Yay! We finished our scavenger hunt!" Tyson cheered.

Yep, Cheryl and Toni set up a scavenger hunt for Tyson. They made a list of things he can find in a park and they went to find them, we'll mostly Tyson.

Day 3, week 2

It's been two weeks since Cheryl missed her period. She hasn't told Toni that she did because what if it came and she got her wife's hopes up.

But Cheryl has been feeling sick lately. She's been "glowing", according to Betty. But she just shrugged it off.

Now here she was, hunched over the toilet, throwing up all her organs. Not literally, that's not possible.

Toni was out helping her parents with the Royal comity.

Since she's been sick, Toni's been taking over as queen.

Cheryl washed off her mouth. She had enough, she had to find out, but she wanted to do it with someone.

She grabbed her phone, sailing Betty's number, being she would know what to do.

"Is everything okay?" Betty asked, over the phone.

"No. I've been throwing up, I missed my damn period by 5 days. I'm freaking out." The redhead ranted.

"Okay! I and Ronnie are on the way." Betty said. She hung up.

Cheryl leaned against the bathroom wall, just thinking.

30 minutes later.

Betty and Veronica finally arrived.

"What took so long? I was freaking out here." Cheryl asked, letting them in.

"Sorry,cher, we had to drop Tyson off at Esme's  ( Toni's mom) house. We didn't want to bring him." Veronica apologized.

"No. No, it's fine. You didn't call Toni, right?" Cheryl asked frantically.

"Nope. She's oblivious to the whole ordeal." Betty said. Cheryl nodded, taking a deep breath before asking, "Did you bring it?"

The couple nodded, pulling out the box of pregnancy tests.

"Are you sure you're just sick? Because anyone would ask for pregnancy tests if they are sick." Betty questioned.

"I don't know! I'm freaking out. I'm gonna go take these." Cheryl said, running into the bathroom.

Cheryl sat down on the toilet, peeing on the test. She took a deep breath.

Once she was finished, she closed the digital test, placing it in the counter.

She got a message from Toni.

Wifey😍🔒: hey babe! I'll be home in an hour, we're just clearing things up here. Love you❤

She started at the message, biting her lip. She was complicating either to text back or leave her on seen.

But if she was to leave her on seen, Toni would think something is up. She didn't want that.

So she texted back.

Me: Okay! Can't wait to see you! Love you too❤

Phew, that was close. She looked at the test. It was still loading.

She sighed, leaning against the counter.

She was thinking about what it would be like if she was pregnant. Little redhead babies with Toni's completion. Or little browned curly hair babies being chased around by her and Toni.

She left out a breath, closing her eyes. She said she was ready, why does she feel nervous, anxious, happy, sad all at the same time if she was ready?

The sound of the timer she had set took over the quietness in the room.

She took a deep breath, picking up the test.

She brought it up to her face, her eyes close. She couldn't look at it yet.

She took another breath, opening her eyes to read the test.

The words are pregnant on the test, in bold and in italics. Cheryl covered her mouth to stop the sob that was about to come out.

Tears stung her eye, she cried silently in her hand.

She was pregnant. She was gonna be a mom.

But least of all, "I'm pregnant." She whispered to herself, trying to let it sink in.

This is dedicated to riverdalechoni12

Love you❤🥺