54| 11 years later

11 years. 11 years of laughter, love, pain, and sorrow.

Addison and Adelaine are now 14 years old. Amari is now 12. I know right, they got older!

Veronica gave birth to Tiana, Tyson's now 1-year-old sister.

Tyson is now 18. Cheryl and Toni are now 33 years old.

Now that the ages are out of the way YUHHH GET INTO ITTT

Let me tell you how much the twins changed. Addison is the nerdy twin, more calm and collected.

Adelaine is the social type, gets good grades but doesn't really care for school. She has more friends than Addison but sticks with her sister during school.

Addison is bisexual while Adelaine is straight. Only Adelaine and Amari knows about their sister's sexuality. Addison was too scared to come out to her mothers.

Amari is the fun child of the family. Makes everyone laugh, he's the go-to advice giver. With his blue eyes with the brown still swirling in them, his brown curly hair in a fade.

Even though Addison and Adelaine had Auburn hair you'd mistake them as triplets.

The Princesses and prince we're very popular in school being the Queen and Queen's kids and all.

Cheryl has been healing from Jason's death almost 15 years ago. Sometimes he'd come to her in a dream, saying things like "I miss you." and "I love you." it sort of helped her cope.

Toni canceled the YouTube channel due to some minor issues. But the girls and Amari have one called "The topaz kids." it's a cute channel it sometimes features Tyson and tucker.

Speaking of tucker who was now 15 years old. A/N: Remeber he was 3 while Addi and Adel was 2

Tucker was living with Kevin as He and Fangs got a divorce when he was 13.

Fangs and Kevin fought a lot after Kevin found out Fangs was cheating A/N: No hate to fangs. I fucking love him He divorced him.

Tucker sees fangs here and there. Kevin moved back to Riverdale, he brought a two-bedroom house with a backyard and pool.

Renesme, Emily, Cameron, Jace are now grown adults but both couples moved out of Riverdale after Renesme and Emily gave birth to their sons. They'd come and visit the people who saved their life when they go back to visit family.

Toni's mom is still in the picture A/N: She'll be seen in and out of the story.

Penelope and Clifford are still going strong after being married for 34 years. Their love didn't die.

Now that you're all caught up with the tea and gossip, on with the story shall we?

________________________

"Mama! I need help with this project I need to do for my final grade." Addison said, walking into Toni's study.

Toni was working on something for Cheryl as she was away for the week.

"K, Babes, What is it?" Toni asked, looking at her daughter.

"K. So it's the history of my ancestors." Addison showed Toni the paper.

"Mhm. Okay, I could help." Toni said, going to pull out a file of all that information.

"Be careful not to lose anything, k?" Toni asked.

"Yeah. Got it mama." Addison said, pushing her glasses up as she left.

As Addison walked up stairs, Aurora, Adelaine's best friend bumped into her.