32| A Parents Night Out.

For the past 2 years, Cheryl and Toni have been parents. They never really got it get out.

Every time they have tried to, the Twins would get sick or everyone was to busy to babysit.

Now, Betty and Veronica volunteered to babysit since Tyson needed someone to hang out with.

"Babe! Are you ready?" Toni asked as she fixed her tie.

She was wearing a white suit with a black tie.

Soon Cheryl walked down the stairs, her black dress fitting her perfectly.

Toni looked at her wife in awe. Cheryl smirked walking up to her wife.

"How do I look,"  Cheryl asked.

Toni smiled. "Beautiful. As always, my love."

Cheryl pecked Toni's lips. They pulled away, Toni handed Cheryl a single rose.

"Aww, Toni. You didn't have to." Cheryl cooed. Toni shrugged, kissing Cheryl's forehead.

"Come on, We have reservations at that new restaurant that just opened." Toni smiled.

Cheryl looked shocked. "You got us reservations at a new restaurant just like that?" Cheryl asked.

"Mhm. Now, come on." Toni said, opening the door for Cheryl.

They walked out, getting into the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Right this way." The woman smiled, walking the couple to the back of the restaurant.

Toni pulled Cheryl's chair out for her. "Thanks." Cheryl smiled, taking a seat.

Toni went to sit on the other side.

"Someone will be right back to take your orders." The woman smiled.

"Okay. Thank you." Toni smiled. The lady walked away.

Toni turned to her wife with a smile.

"I'm glad we're doing this." Toni smiled.

"Yeah. It feels good to be free for the night." Cheryl chuckled. Toni smiled.

It's like she's falling in love with Cheryl all over again.

"Ya know. I think I'll have the chicken Alfredo. What about you?" Cheryl asked breaking Toni out of her daze.

"I'll have spaghetti and sausages," Toni replied Cheryl nodded.

"Hey. Are you guys ready to-" the waitress came.

"Toni? Cheryl?" The waitress said.

"Omg! Rosie! How are you? We haven't seen you in 3 weeks!" Toni said. It's been 3 weeks since their trip to Disney World.

"I'm fine." Rosie smiled." My friend got me this awesome job." She added.

"That's good. How's kate? We should have a playdate." Cheryl said

"Kate's fine. She's with a friend while I work." Rosie smiled. "We could always plan one. Just text me." Rosie smiled. The girls nodded.

"What's your orders?"

"I'll have spaghetti and sausages. For a drink ill take red wine." Toni ordered. She nodded, writing it down.

"I'll have chicken Alfredo. For the drink get me some red wine also." Cheryl then ordered.

"I'll be back with your food." Rosie smiled, walking away.

Toni took Cheryl's hand in hers, smiling lovingly at her.