67| Kyrie's first doctor appointment

Kyrie was now 1 month old. Toni was dressing him for a doctor's appointment.

"Ky, Please let Mama dress you." Toni huffed as he squirmed.

Once Toni got his one-piece shirt, She put his pants on.

Once Kyrie was dressed, Toni picked him up and carried him downstairs

Addison was filling in for Cheryl since she had to help Adelaine and Amari with something.

So it'll just be Her, Kyrie, and Addison.

"Addi! I'm leaving!" Toni called, grabbing the car keys.

Addison walked downstairs fully dressed, " Let's go." She smiled, holding the door open.

Toni grabbed Kyrie's bag, then walked out.

___________

"Just lay him on the blanket." Dr. Katz smiled.

Addison laid the boy on the covered bed. The boy started crying.

"It's okay, Kyrie. It's gonna be fast." Addison pouted.

Dr. Katz checked his weight, and head size.

"Wow. He's growing mighty fast." She smiled.

"Is that a good thing?" Toni asked.

"It's an amazing thing. By the time he's ten months, he'll probably know how to walk." She nodded, Checking his ears.

Kyrie was screaming, his face turning red.

"Aww. It's okay." Dr. Katz cooed, checking his heartbeat.

"Healthy heartbeat too." She smiled.

"He's good to go." She smiled, throwing her gloves away.

"So, He's 78 percentile of growing in the first month. I advise you to start working on his body strength, so start tummy time once he turns 2 months." She smiled.

Addison picked up the screaming boy. "It's okay." Addison hushed, gently placing his pacifier in his mouth.

His cries turned into coos as Addison placed the blanket over him.

"Thanks, Dr. K. We'll see you." Toni smiled, holding the door open for Addison to walk out.

Once Kyrie was in his car seat, buckled and ready, Toni got into the car.

"Wanna get something to eat?" Toni asked, pulling out of the hospital parking lot.

"Yeah. Then after can you drop me off at Aurora's?" She asked, putting her seat belt on.

"Yeah, Sure. Where we eating?" Toni asked.

"Mcdonalds." Addison said, texting Aurora.

"K." Toni nodded, driving towards the nearest McDonald's.

"So. How are you and Aurora doing?" Toni asked.

"Fine." Addison smiled, looking up at Toni then back to her phone.

"Fine as in love? Or as in eh?" Toni asked.

"The first one." Addison blushed. Toni smiled.

"She makes you happy, huh?" Toni teased.

"A lot." Addison.

"That's good. I'm happy for you, beautiful." Toni smiled, pulling into McDonald's.

"Thanks, mama." Addison smiled.

________

After dropping Addison off, Toni entered the house with Kyrie.

Cheryl was walking down the stairs. "Hey, Beautiful." Toni's heart burst with love.

"Hey." Cheryl smiled, gently taking Kyrie.

"How's my handsome boy?" Cheryl cooed as Kyrie showed a little smile.

"He's 100 percent healthy." Toni smiled.

"See? That's my boy." Cheryl smirked, walking upstairs, Toni behind her.

"Where's the rest of the Topaz clan?" Toni asked, taking her shoes off.

"Adelaine went with Kevin and tucker to a sports game. And Amari is with Betty, Veronica, and Tyson." Cheryl nodded. "Where's Addi?" Cheryl asked.

"Aurora." Was all Toni replied, turning the Tv on.

"Mmm. Maybe we can get him to sleep, then we can have some... Fun." Cheryl smirked as she sat next to Toni.

"Maybe." Toni smirked.

Cheryl placed Kyrie on his back so she can get his pants off.

"Did he cry?" Cheryl asked.

"He has some lungs, I think he's gonna be our little singer." Toni smiled.

"Oh really?" Cheryl smiled, picking the boy up again.

"You gonna be a singer, Ky?" Cheryl asked the boy.

He just stared at her blankly.

Toni chuckled, kissing Cheryl's cheek.

"I mean, don't ignore me." Cheryl huffed, grabbing his pacifier.

"Now, go to sleep." Cheryl said, making the boy crack a little smile.

"He's smart." Cheryl nodded.

Choni quote of the day!

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl blossom

Tomorrow is June 1st! As you all know this homophobic group called "Pridefall." will be cyber harassing any body parts of the LGBTQ+ so, please! Stay safe.

Ways to keep safe is to make ALL of your social media platforms private, Remove any pronouns out of your bio that shows your sexuality (On all platforms), Remove your profile picture if it shows you or anyone in your family. Don't add or accept any request from people on Instagram, or Snapchat.  Don't accept or look at any messages from someone you don't know. I doubt they'd be on Wattpad but please, if you get any sketchy text with links or anything DO NOT ANSWER OR CLICK THE LINK!!!

Please, please stay safe. With everything that's going on in the world I want to make sure everyone is okay!

If you need to talk, text me on here, if you have my number, and if you have my Instagram.

I love you all!🥺❤️ We'll get through this together✊🏽