30| Twins are growing up

Toni thought it would be funny to have the twins try a lemon.

She's seen other babies do it, such as Austin  and Catherine Mcbroom's daughters, Elle and Alaïa AKA The A.C.E family. The faces they made were priceless.

"Cher?" Toni called out. Cheryl was in the living room, playing with the Twins.

"What's up?" Cheryl asked. She noticed the lemons in her hand.

"Why do you have lemons?" Cheryl sighed. Her wife is so weird.

"I want the girls to try it,"  Toni said, sitting down next to her.

She places Adelaine who her lap, while Cheryl holds Addison in her lap.

"Okay. So you give that to her, and ill give this to Adel." Toni said.

Cheryl put the lemon up to Addison's mouth, the girl bit into the lemon.

Her face scrunched up, flicking her little tongue around her lips.

Toni started cracking up, Cheryl joined in.

"Do Adel!" Cheryl exclaimed. Toni stopped laughing, gently placing the lemon to Adelaine's mouth.

Adelaine took a big bite out of it, her face scrunched up at the sour taste on her tongue.

The parents laughed. "Why are we torturing our babies?" Toni chuckled, placing the lemons on a napkin.

"I don't know." Cheryl laughed.

Adelaine and Addison looked lost, they looked at their mothers with frowns on their faces. They were disappointed.

"Mama babababababababababa." Addison babbled.

They both stopped, looking at each other.

"Did she just say, mama?" Cheryl asked. Toni nodded. "She did. Say it again Addison! Say, mama!" Toni encouraged her.

Addison looks at Adelaine, then back at Toni. "Psffffff." She spits.

Adelaine giggled at her sister's antics.

Toni looked annoyed by that. Cheryl chuckled, rubbing Toni's shoulder.

Toni rolled her eyes and said, "No spiting Adi."

Addison didn't understand so she said, "Babbababa mama."

Toni's eyes widened. "She's talking!" Toni exclaimed.

"I know! She's our smart baby. Come on Adelaine, speak for mommy." Cheryl said.

Both babies were confused. They didn't understand what their mothers were trying to get them to do. So they did what they only knew.

"Psffff." They both spit out in raspberries.

Cheryl sighed. "It was a one-time thing. Come on, let's clean them up. They have lemon juice on them." Cheryl said getting up, Addison in her arms.

Toni did the same. They both went into the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Twins are down for a nap." Cheryl sighed, plumping on the couch.

She grabbed her computer, doing some work.

Toni smiled at her wife. Cheryl was always working, she decided to work from home and to only go to work when it's an outside job.

"Cher?" Toni whispered. Cheryl hummed in response.

"Don't you think you deserve a break? You work so hard." Toni said.

"Baby, I'm the Queen. I have to work hard." Cheryl sighed turning to look at her wife.