55| Addison comes out

2 weeks later

"Mom, Can Aurora sleepover tonight?" Adelaine asked as she entered her mother's room.

"Sure. I don't mind." Cheryl nodded.

"Thanks mom!" Adelaine smiled, leaving the room.

Once Adelaine sent the text out that Aurora can stay over, Adelaine went to check on her quiet sister.

"Addi?" She knocked.

"Yeah?" The girl asked as Adelaine entered her room and laid on her bed. 

She looks at her sister with a smirk. "Aurora is sleeping over." She said.

"Okay...?" Addison asked with a raised brow.

Adelaine rolled her eyes. Her sister is oblivious.

"This is your chance to shoot your shot!" Adelaine said.

"Shhh!" Addison hushed her sister, looking at her half-closed door.

Adelaine chuckled. "I don't know why you're so afraid, Mama and mom is literally gay." Adelaine said.

Addison rolled her eyes. "Coming out isn't easy." Addison sighed.

"Eh. Imma be in my room doing, well trying, to do homework until A gets here." Adelaine said, leaving the room.

Addison huffed, changing her L.E.D lights to red.

_________

"Mari, I need advice." Addison said, closing the door behind her as she shuffled to her little brother's bed.

Amari placed his laptop at the end of his bed. "What's up, Sis?" He asked.

Addison laid her head on his shoulder.

"I want to come out to mom and mama." She announced.

Amari smiled. "Okay when-" He was cut off.

"Right now." She said. Amari's eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." She confirmed, pushing her glasses up.

"Soo... We're gonna go?" He asked.

"Yep." Addison said.

"Okay then." He smiled, grabbing his sister's hand as they walked out.

"Family meeting!" He called as he led his sister into the living area.

Toni and Cheryl entered the room after Adelaine who sat on the leg of the couch.

"What's up, Guys?" Cheryl asked. Whenever they'd call family they knew it was about something important.

"So, Addison has something to tell you guys." Amari said, squeezing her hand encouraging her.

Addison took a deep breath. "I-I I'm-" Addison stopped herself to take a deep breath.

"I'm bisexual." She breathes out with her eyes closed.

Toni smiled as Cheryl smirked.

"Honey, I think your the last one to know." Toni stands up.

"W-What?" She asked, looking at her smirking mothers.

They pulled her into a hug. "We been know, Babes." Cheryl chuckled, rubbing the girl's back.

Addison pulled away, looking up at them.

"Really?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"Yes. And we support it. We're like literally gay as hell." Toni chuckled making Adelaine and Amari laugh.