36| Morning Sickness

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!⚠️

Toni was awakened by her wife running into the bathroom. Toni sighed, getting up and running after her. She held Cheryl's copper hair back, rubbing small circles on her back.

Cheryl was experiencing morning sickness more than she did when she was pregnant with Addison and Adealaine.

Once Cheryl pulled back and sat against the wall, Toni flushed the toilet. She wet a rag and handed it to Cheryl so she can wipe her mouth.

Toni sat down next to her, bringing Cheryl into her. She kissed her forehead softly.

"Are you okay?" Toni asked, moving a piece of hair out of Cheryl's face.

Cheryl nodded, looking up the brown eyes that were filled with concern.

"its just morning sickness," Cheryl replied.

"Okay." Toni nodded. Toni leaned down to kiss Cheryl's lips, but Cheryl pulled away.

"I literally just throw up. No." Cheryl objected. Toni rolled her eyes.

Cheryl got up, with the help of Toni, and went to the sink to brush her teeth. Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl's waist, placing her hands on Cheryl's stomach.

Toni softly caressed Cheryl's stomach with her thumb, smiling at Cheryl as she looked at her in the mirror.

"Soon we'll have 3 children. That's a lot." Toni smiled. Cheryl rolled her eyes playfully, wiping her mouth as she finished brushing her teeth.

She turned around, still, in Toni's embrace, She pecked Toni's lips softly.

"What time is it?" Cheryl then asked.

Toni shrugged. She gently pulled Cheryl back into the bedroom, looking at the alarm clock that sat on Cheryl's nightstand.

"6:25 AM," Toni announced. Cheryl yawned.

"We still have time to get more sleep. The girls won't come in here until 9." Cheryl pointed out. Toni nodded, getting back into bed.

Cheryl pouted as she stood there. Toni rolled her eyes, Opening her arms so Cheryl could crawl in.

"Come here, my big baby." Toni teased. Cheryl smiled, climbing on top of Toni.

Toni rubbed her back as she let Cheryl fall asleep on her.

——————————————————————————————————

"Mama! Mama!" The Twins came running in. Toni opened her eyes to the sounds of her daughters' voices.

Toni placed on hand over her mouth as a shhing motion. "Mommy isn't feeling well. So, You'll have to be quiet. Come over here." Toni said, pointing to the other side of the bed.

The girls nodded, walking over to the other side. They climbed on the bed, sitting down next to Toni, who had a sleeping Cheryl on top of her.

"Is mommy sick?" Addison asked.

"Something like that. The baby that's instead of her makes her feel Nauseous." Toni explained.

Addison shook her head understandably. Her and Adelaines hair was messy, ginger locks everywhere. Toni smiled, she hoped her unborn will have red hair too.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" Toni asked.

"No. I go back to sleep." Adelaine whispered.

"Okay, go back to sleep, my love," Toni said, letting Adelaine lay down in her arms.