44| Welcome To The Royal Family👑👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👶🏼

Toni woke up with an energized yawn. She smiled as she remembered today they'd be making their first YouTube video.

Toni grabbed her laptop, going to twitter.

Toni smiled as she saw all the comments coming in

Toni smiled as she saw all the comments coming in. She sighed as she gently got out of bed.

She walked into the bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she walked out of the room to check if one of her children is up.

She walked into Amari's nursery first, he was sleeping sound. Toni smiled, leaving the room for him to rest. She then went into the Twins room.

Adelaine was awake. She was playing with the toy that they put in there just in case they can't sleep.

"Good morning, princesa..." Toni whispered, walking up to the crib.

"Mama..." Adelaine whispered, putting her hands in the air so Toni could pick her up.

She picked Adelaine up, kissing her forehead gently.

"How did you sleep?" Toni asked. Adelaide shrugged, laying her head on Toni's shoulder.

"Okay, well, How long have you been up?" Toni asked again.

"Not a lot," Adelaine replied. Toni nodded. "How about we make breakfast for Adi and mommy for when they wake up?" Toni suggested.

Adelaine nodded against Toni's shoulder. Adelaine wasn't a morning person, she'd won't talk until she's fully awake.

Toni walked out of the room, Adelaine cradled in her arms, closing the door behind her.

Addison was still sleeping so she cracked the door a little bit so she could hear if anything happens.

Toni walked into the kitchen, placing Adelaine on the counter.

"What can we make for mommy and Adi?" Toni asked, looking through the cupboards for anything.

She pulled out a pancake mix. Adelaine smiled. "Mommy loves pancakes." She said.

"That she does." Toni smiled. "Stay here." She said, walking over to the fridge. She pulled out sausages and eggs.

"So it's sausages, eggs, and pancakes," Toni said.

Adelaine nodded. "Can I help?" Adelaine asked.

"Yep!" Toni smiled.

——————-

Cheryl woke up. She walked downstairs with Amari in her arms as he was up also.

Addison had woke up, Toni went to get her.

Cheryl walked into the kitchen, smiling as she saw her family eating breakfast.

"Good morning, my loves," Cheryl said going over to peck Toni's lips and Addison and Adelaine's forehead.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" Toni asked, placing Cheryl's food in front of her, taking Amari from her so she can eat.

"I slept fine, thank you." Cheryl smiled. Toni nodded.

"Mommy! I helped make breakfast!" Adelaine said as she ate some of her pancakes.

"Really? No wonder why it takes so good." Cheryl smiled. Adelaine giggled. The family of 5 finished eating. Cheryl fed Amari, then dressed him.

Toni dressed Adelaine and Addison in a Burberry dress. They had on vans with black headbands. Cheryl walked in with Amari, smiling as she saw her daughter's outfits.

"You guys look so cute!" Cheryl beamed, kissing their cheeks. Addison and Adelaine smiled.

------

"Hey! I'm Toni." Toni introduced herself to the camera.

"I'm Cheryl."

"I Addison"

"I Adelaine."

"And this is Amari." Cheryl smiled.

"and we are the royal family!" Toni smiled. "I asked you guys to ask us questions, so here we are." Toni said, taking out her phone.

She handed Cheryl her phone, gently taking Amari out of her arms.

"Subscriber_13 asked: When did you have another baby?" Cheryl read the question off of the phone.

"Well, I got pregnant around august, which is the Twins birth month." Cheryl smiled. "We decided to keep it a secret so we can all have our privacy," Cheryl added.

She went to read another question."Money1312 asked: Does your family speak another language? If so, what language?" Cheryl read.

Cheryl turned to Toni, letting her answer the question.

"We speak French and Spanish." Toni smiled, looking at Addison who stared up at her.

"The Twins know some French and some Spanish also." Toni smiled.

"Okay. SkyPoter asked: How old are your children and when are their birthdays?" Cheryl looked down at Addison and Adelaine.

"I 2 in a half years old," The Twins said at the same time while putting up two fingers.

Toni chuckled. "Their birthday is august 7, the same day as my nephew Tyson." Toni smiled then continued. "Amari is 2 weeks old, and his birthday is March 3rd."

The family just kept answering more questions, they were having fun.

————-

Toni sat in the study, editing the video they recently made. Cheryl was putting the kids down for bed. Amari wasn't too far away, he was in his rockerRoo chair. He cooed as it rocked him into a soothing slumber.

Cheryl entered the room, smiling as she saw her son falling asleep.

"Hey, baby. I'm just finishing up here." Toni smiled as she looked back at her beautiful wife.

"It's fine. I just came to check in Mari, but it seems like he's enjoying himself." Cheryl chuckled softly, going over to the baby.

He kept opening his eyes as she closed them, fighting off his sleep.

"Baby, Don't fight your sleep. We'll be right here when you wake up." Cheryl whispered. Amari finally let his eyes close.

"And done!" Toni whispered. Cheryl looked over her shoulder, walking over to her wife's side.

"Looks hard. How did you do it?" Cheryl giggled. Toni rolled her eyes.

 Toni rolled her eyes

And the video was up. Toni and Cheryl smiled as the views started climbing.

"We are officially YouTube famous." Toni said, turning to face Cheryl.

Cheryl leaned down to peck Toni's lips softly. "Mmm. That we are." She smiled.

Choni quote of the day!

"Toni, I love you. This is your only chance at freedom." -𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙡 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢