25| Twins Are 1!

1 year later.

It was Addison, Adelaine, and Tyson's birthday.

The Twins were turning 1 and Tyson was turning 5.

He was super excited to celebrate it with his little cousins.

The Twins haven't started walking yet, The married couple was hoping they'd walk today.

They had their phones at bay, just in case they do decide to walk.

The 4 were taking their kids to a water park, so they could all have fun.

"Come one, adi! You can do it!" Toni encouraged her daughter.

They were in the hotel room, resting.

Addison and Toni were the only ones up, her wife and daughter were asleep, the drive here kinda worn them out.

Addison giggled as she watched her mama make silly gestures. She didn't understand what her mama wanted from her, so she got up, standing on her two feet.

She watched as her mama frantically grabbed her phone, starting to record her.

"Come on!" Toni said, in a baby voice.

Addison cocked her head to the side, giggling as she took her first steps.

"Oh my God! I got that on camera!" Toni cheered.

Addison fell back on her bottom, crying out as she hit the hard surface.

Toni quickly went to scoop up her daughter, hushing her.

But Addison wouldn't stop crying.

Toni started to sing, "you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes."

Toni knew that would help because that was Addison's favorite song.

Addison instantly stops crying, clinging on to Toni's shirt.

Toni smiled, kissing the top of her small head.

Then the two soon fell asleep also.

-

Cheryl woke up to the Twins jumping on Toni. But Toni just stayed asleep.

With a laugh, Cheryl picked up both girls, they whimpered as they were dragged away from their mama.

"It's picture time!" Cheryl whispered. She took a couple of pictures of the Twins, posting one on her Instagram.

Cheryl_Marj_Topaz

My babies are 1! I can't believe it's been 1 whole year! I love you beautiful girls from the moon and back! Don't ever forget that

My babies are 1! I can't believe it's been 1 whole year! I love you beautiful girls from the moon and back! Don't ever forget that. Mama (@Toni_Topaz) and I will make sure your 1st year on earth is the best!

❤10k   💬12k

Comments:

Betty_Lodge: ugh! They look so cute! Tyson is being antsy he wants to come over to see them.❤
Cheryl_Marj_Topaz: bring him over! Everyone is up, except for Toni