72| Toni's surgery

Toni was getting her tonsils removed because it's been bothering her lately.

"You got this, mama." Addison smiled, hugging Toni.

"I'm just so nervous. I've had surgeries when I was small but, this is nerve-racking." Toni sighed as she gave Adelaine a hug.

"Everything is going to be okay. Your strong." Amari smiled, accepting Toni's hug.

"See, Babe. You have nothing to worry about." Cheryl said as Kyrie reached for her.

Toni gently took her son, kissing his cheek softly.

"Kay. I'm ready." Toni said.

XXX

"Okay, we got you a room for you to stay overnight in. Is there someone who's staying with you?" The doctor asked.

"Mhm, my wife. She'll be here shortly." Toni nodded.

"Great." He smiled as he put Toni's information in the computer.

"Your all set. Surgery is in 3 hours, so you have time then."

"Thank you." Toni smiled.

After the doctor walked out, Cheryl walked in.

"Sorry if I'm a bit late. Kyrie wouldn't fall asleep." Cheryl chuckled.

"It's fine, baby." Toni smiled through her anxiousness.

Cheryl sighed, sitting on the bed. "You are going to get through this, okay? You are the strongest person I know. There's no need to be nervous." Cheryl smiled comforting the woman.

Toni took a deep breath, nodding. "Okay..." She said.

XXX

Toni was now in surgery while Cheryl sat in their room waiting for her.

She was nervous but didn't show it because Toni was about to shit her pants.

She was texting the family updates every time they ask since the doctor was walking in and out telling her about the surgery.

After about 3 hours, they rolled Toni's bed into the room.

She was asleep from the heavy medication they gave her.

"She'll be out for about 2 hours or less. When she wakes up get us, also she's not aloud to speak." The doctor said.

"Okay. Thank you." Cheryl smiled as the doctor walked out.

The redhead sighed, sitting in the chair again.

Toni stirred, opening her eyes. She couldn't speak because she had to rest her throat.

"Hey." Cheryl smiled making Toni smile.

"You okay?" She then asked, getting up.

Toni nodded. Cheryl smiled, leaning down to peck the woman's lips.

The doctor walked back in with a bowl of ice cream. "Here, eat this. It thaws the pain." He smiled.

Toni sat up, taking the bowl excitedly.

"I swear you're a kid sometimes." Cheryl chuckled.

Toni shrugged, smiling as she ate the ice cream.

"Okay, so it'll take 3-5 days for you to be fully healed. Eat soft foods like mashed potatoes, Jello, Anything that doesn't cause any pain." He explained.

"Okay." Cheryl nodded, looking over at Toni who was just continuing her ice cream.

XXX

"Hey, Mama." Adelaine smiled as She and her siblings walked in.

Kyrie reached for Toni as the Burnette sat him on her lap.

"Mama hurt." The boy frowned.

"She's going to be okay." Cheryl chuckled, caressing his hair.

He laid his head on Toni's chest. "Looks like someone missed you." Cheryl smiled.

"You don't even know. He kept saying "Mama home." and I was just like you know what, we're going to see her." Addison shrugged, sitting next to Amari.

"That was a very smart idea." Cheryl said, handing Toni the notepad the doctor gave her.

Toni started writing on it, then put it up.

"I want more ice cream." Cheryl read off of it.

She rolled her eyes playfully before leaving the room.

After the doctor gave everyone ice cream the family chilled in the room, watching SpongeBob as it played on the small TV in the room.

Heyyooo sorry I haven't even been updating this story. I had forgot tbvh. But yeah, I need ideas😘