16| Ugh! This Is Too Much Work!

6 days later

Cheryl has been working her ass off after becoming queen.

Toni's been right along her side, helping her out.

"Okay, but what about the sick kids? Christmas is right around the corner! We need these gifts to be perfect and it has to be life-changing!" Cheryl said over the phone with her dad.

When Cheryl and Toni got back from Hawaii 2 weeks ago. Her parents gave them one of their houses so they could live in it.

It was a modern mansion, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an indoor and outdoor pool, a hot tub, a study, laundry room. It even came with maids and of course, there were guards.

Cheryl was in the study, while Toni was trying to sort out a schedule to go see the girls.

A idea popped into Toni's beautiful mind, as to what Cheryl calls it.

Toni knocks on the door gently. Cheryl turned around, her face softens. Toni walks over to her wife, pecking her lips softly.

Cheryl put her dad on hold, paying attention to her wife.

"Is Tyson okay?" Cheryl asked.

"Yep! He's napping." Toni smiled. Cheryl looked at her, silently asking her what she needs.

"I thought of an idea as a Christmas gift for the sick kids!" Toni said. Cheryl smiled, placing her dad off hold.

"We're listening," Clifford said, once Cheryl caught him up to speed.

"We can donate money to them! Pay fort. Their treatments." Toni said. Cheryl smiled.

"My wife is a smart bitch!" Cheryl smiled, kissing Toni passionately. Cheryl pulled away, placing the phone to her ear.

"So, how about it, dad?" Cheryl said.

"Yep! I like the idea!" Clifford said. You can hear Penelope agree in the background.

"Okay then. We'll write a check for 12 million dollars, for the sick kid's hospital!' Cheryl confirmed.

" yep! I'll get right to it. Oh and Cher, you have to write a new law to cancel drugs in Riverdale, also you gotta assist the new guards, they're having trouble fitting in. Then we have a meeting with the sheriff to fix that drug law." He said. Cheryl internally groaned, but it came out as a sigh.

"Okay, dad. I'll see you later." Cheryl deadpanned.

They hung up the call.

"You okay, cher? You seem tired." Toni said, gently rubbing Cheryl's shoulder.

"Just..." She was interrupted by a yawn, "I'm just tired. Ugh! This is so much work!" Cheryl groaned.

"I know, babe. Just get this done, then I and you could relax!" Toni said, massaging Cheryl's shoulders.

Cheryl melts under Toni's touch, "Okay. Go get Tyson ready. Betty and Veronica should be here to pick him up soon." Cheryl said.

Toni nodded, kissing Cheryl's lips, " I'll see you later. I love you." Toni said. Cheryl smiled.

"I love you more. Now go." Cheryl demanded, smacking Toni's ass as Toni leaves.

She rolls her eyes, typing the note to change the drug laws.

XXX

Betty and Veronica came to pick up Tyson. Toni was cleaning up the house, doing laundry.

Cheryl went out to have that meeting with the sheriff. Toni was trying to keep herself occupied until her wife gets home.

So she cleaned the house from head to toe. She let the maids take a day off, so she can be useful for once.

Even though she was also queen, they didn't involve her in anything yet. Toni felt useless. But Cheryl told her every day that she wasn't useless and that she was very much wanted.

Toni sat down when the phone ranged.

"Hello?" The girl spoke.

"Hey, baby! I'm almost done, but we need you here." Cheryl said on the other side.

"Yeah? What's up?" Toni asked?

"They need you to help us with the law change. Something about having more people in the comity." Cheryl explained. Toni smiled, it's was like Cheryl heard Toni's cry for help.

"Okay. I'm on my way." Toni smiled, hanging up before saying 'i love you.' to Cheryl.

Toni put her shoes on, grabbing her coat, getting in the car and driving away.

XXX

"Okay, so we need a signature of the queen and queen."  The Sheriff informed.

Toni and Cheryl signed the paper.

"Now Riverdale is drug-free!" He smiled.

Everyone clapped, everyone as in, Clifford, Penelope, Chery, Toni, and the Royal comity.

They went to a bar to celebrate a huge occasion. Cheryl had to do home to assist the new guards.

Toni went home, she sat down to watch a movie.

It was around 9 PM now, Cheryl just got back home.

"God! This queen thing is so much!" Cheryl said, coming over to sit next to her wife.

Toni paused the movie, "how was training?" She asked.

"The boy's kept trying to holla at me. But I put them in their place." Cheryl said.

"Ugh. Boys." Toni joked. Cheryl took her shoes off, straddling her wife's lap, placing her face in the crook of Toni's neck. She sighed, taking in the smell of Toni's perfume.

"Vanilla and lavender, my favorite smell," Cheryl whispered into Toni's neck.

Toni rubbed small circles on Cheryl back, kissing behind her neck.

"You want to take a nap?" Toni asked, quietly.

"No. I just want to seat here with you." Cheryl whispered, closing her eyes.

"Okay. We can stay here." Toni said, playing the movie, putting it on the lowest volume.

Cheryl sighed tiredly, tucking her face into Toni's neck more. Placing soft kisses on her neck.

"Want to take an off day tomorrow?" Cheryl asked above a whisper.

"It's up to you," Toni whispered.

"I would like a break." Cheryl yawned.

"Okay. Then we can take a break." Toni smiled.

Cheryl looked up at Toni with a smile.

Toni leaned down, pecking Cheryl's lips multiple times. Cheryl smiled, closing her eyes.

Doing a 4-month time jump next chapter!