Decide

Robin POV

"What do you think they'll do with her?" Wally asked to no one in particular as he stared at the video I had pulled up of the meeting going on.

"I hope they let her join the team. It would be fun to have another girl. Artemis and I are a bit outnumbered. What do you think Conner?" M'gann's jump to her joining wasn't a surprise. She always thought the best of people.

"I don't trust her. Something's not right." His growling answer didn't surprise me either.

I wasn't opposed to her joining. She was extremely interesting. There was something about her that I couldn't get out of my head, an air of mystery that intrigue me. Also her hand to hand fighting was exceptional. If she hadn't froze I'm sure our fight would have gone on much longer. It would be fun to have someone to spar with. Not that the team wasn't a challenge but the only unpowered person who I could face in plain hand to hand was Artemis and she relied more on her weapon then fighting.

"It would be hasty to allow someone we barely know join the team." Kaldur's comment brought logic to the two emotionally based previous statements.

"Do you really think they would even be thinking about allowing her to?" Artemis asked voicing the question that should have been asked before debating whether or not we would want her to.

"I'm about to get sound up so we'll find out soon." I muttered still typing.

"Oh! She just left the room with M'gann's uncle. Hurry Rob! They're defiantly gonna be talking about what to do now!"

After a slight pause voices began sounding from the video, "...giving us much information."

"How did she even get in here?"

"It would be dangerous to just let her go."

"Are you proposing we lock her up for the rest of her life?"

"What else could we do with her?"

Wally laughed, "I can't believe the justice league is arguing like a bunch of school girls."

Aqualad glanced at me. He didn't approve of spying, "I think we should not..."

A scream sounded from the room Wonder had left with J'onn sending the whole league into motion. Batman and Superman were at the door in seconds with Green Lantern behind them.

"Switch the camera Rob!"

"I'm trying! This is more difficult then you think!" I yelled trying to see inside the room of interest.

Superman ripped the door off its hinges just as our camera view switched. Wonder was huddled in a corner holding her head with J'onn laying prone on the opposite side. The table and two chairs decorated the room with their missing twisted metal pieces.

"What did she do?!"

"Uncle!"

Wonder Woman stepped into the room helping Superman examine J'onn while Batman walked over to Wonder.

"Wonder you need to calm down. What happened?" He crouched next to her.

"I told you. I told you they did something. Why didn't you listen?" We all leaned in closer trying to hear her mumbled words.

Holding out his hand he helped her stand then turned and faced the camera, "Robin come get Wonder."

I know I should have been surprised that he knew but it really didn't. Sighing I shut down the link and headed back to the gathering.