Part 1 First Met

*Normal Pov

"it's been a while since, the last time I come here." kuroko said with the blank face. he didn't come here more often, after he broke up the most Popular around the world Akashi Seiijuro. Who doesn't know him? He is the president of the Akashi Group Company. Not only that with his intelligent, handsome and he even can take care the chores too, how wonderful is that, but in kuroko mind he just a most heartless person in the world.

Why he can think like that? Well Kuroko have been with him for 2 years now, and yet Akashi want to break up with him, well the reason is kuroko always been silent, his style just look like a nerd and kinda little fat(* Sorry if it sound like rude). because of this kuroko have caused a lot of stress and crying alone at night have a painfull emotion around him, after that happened kuroko have been life like a doll, didn't eat much, didn't hang out with his friend any more, he even didn't drink much of the vanilla milkshake that he like. But one year has been passed kuroko have been so beautiful mostly his hair is long and his most beautiful white skin, it's look like a perfect balance.

Many girls and even boys want to dated him, but kuroko didn't want to show his love any more because he afraid being betrayed again, like Akashi did. While kuroko still thinking about the past suddenly

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" *Jolt, Kuroko surprised by the sound of the crowd, there a many people bring a weird stuff at their hand like, a stuffed bear, a toy car, even one of them ride a baby bycle...

*Kuroko Pov

"What are these about?;; " Is all about oho-asa lucky item this day." suddenly a cool person with his lion doll in his hand appear at the front of kuroko. "Are you also believing that?" Kuroko said with straight face. "Oho-asa will never wrong, as for cancer this day lucky item are these doll lion-san.*fix his glasses" said bluntly. This person is kinda weird he actually really believe in those thing " ah.. is that so, Yoroshiku-ne lion-san." well the doll is actually kinda cute, accidentally kuroko was smiled in the front that person, and then he turned around,"ehh, yeah". kuroko worried of the person in front of him, because his face is so red with his ear too, "sir, are you okay?" " I'm okay, don't mind me, by the way I didn't know your name yet. my name is Midorima Shintarou, nice to meet you."... Kuroko stunned at the greeting but he feel relief and kinda relax with this person,then..."My name is kuroko... Kuroko Tetsuya, nice to meet you Midorima-kun.^-^"

Yahoo!-

this part is done,well I have been wiped, while make this part i'm being wondering what is nice thing to put this story, but it's actually been done well I guess lol.:v

oh by the way the place that kuroko go is the most beautiful park that Akashi build it, I don't wanna say it in the story so I will say it below here.(* actually, lazy for explain)

Midorima:" Kuroko "

Kuroko :" Yes, Midorima-kun? "

Midorima:" Why are you dressing like this? "

Kuroko :" Because She asked to. "

Midorima:" Why did she want you to wore the wedding dress. *Blush"

Me :" Because Kuroko is an angel and if he wore this dress, it's look like I want to marry him."

Midorima:" But he wore a bride dress."

Me :" Then I will be the groom, so Kuroko Let me give a huge hug."

Midorima:" Don't even dream about it, *open the box "

Me :" mm? AGHH!!!!! MIDORIMA YOU IDIOT!!!!!! WHY YOU BRING THE COKCROACH HERE!!!"

Midorima:" REVENGE!!! (*For wanting to marry kuroko)

Me :" NO!!!!! "

Kuroko :" Please don't mind them hope you guys like the stories, See you next time."

See you guy next time *pray that I can escape.