PART 8 Met Father in law!

Yahoo-
Hope you guys still in high spirit I kinda feel very sleepy right now and then still the nightmare of my horor film get pop up when I'm sleeping I got scared nowwww... brrr... so I make the story then dozed a little again, I hope it will fade away soon those nightmare, well hope you guys always support the story, you all my readers so I will give my best to make this stories.

Well Enjoy The Stories~

*Normal Pov

In the Kuroko house, when Kuroko getting ready his mother looked at him and then

"Oh my... baby you look really beautiful in those appearance."

"Oka-San...."

"ah.. don't feel to embrassed Tetsuya, by the way your lover is really handsome right and he is a doctor too, do you feel happy to have him?" Tetsuya is blushed at his mother word, well he really like him don't even have to ask those questions

"oh..my you face really red right now.*fufu" *Ding-dong

"Ah.. I will get it."

" no, I will get the door." "Anata (*it's mean dear) don't be to hard on him okay?"

*Midorima Pov

Well I hope Kuroko will like it, even tough I didn't know how to date but I got a few opinion of my family it will turn out okay, so then... *ding-dong *Click...

"Good evening, Kuroko-San." When I bow at Tetsuya father, suddenly he let me in and give me a signal to sit at the sofa when I sit at there suddenly his father asked me a questions

"Did you really like our Tetsuya?" I'm stunned, is he worried? well I will have too answered honestly then, there no need to tell a lie isn't?

"Yeah, I really like him, to put it simply met him is my pure bliss, this is my first time to have a lover."

"Well I didn't want spoke to much for you, but if you really like him, don't be like Akashi that Jerk,(*very sorry,if that, it have a uncomfortable words.) Because of him our Tetsuya suffer to much on his shoulder. maybe he didn't look that pretty when he dated him but now our Tetsuya is a beautiful person and he been 2 years lived like a doll, but now he met you, I hope that you can keep your words Midorima Shintarou." He's eye are really sharp, but I know that Tetsuya in the past dated Akashi, but it doesn't really matter to me, of course his family will worried about Tetsuya. But  still I want to be with Tetsuya that my purpose.

"Don't worry about that Kuroko-San, I like Kuroko not because he beautiful, but I accept every part of him, he is my first love, so that's okay it's the true of him after all that I like." Suddenly Kuroko father silent and then I heard a laughing sound

"Bwahahaha.... I didn't really know anymore, but I'm so glad to met a person like you, hope you can make Tetsuya everyday have a smile on his face." His father isn't really that bad person he family almost felt like mine family too, but I'm glad that he has accepted me..

"Well Our Tetsuya Will be in your care now Shintarou."

"Yes, I will take care of Tetsuya, uncle."

"Don't have to call me uncle, call me Father."

"But this is too sudden."

"No it's not then call me now Shintarou-kun"

"I will be in your care for now father"

"HAHA! That's more I like it! Please have a tea now."

"Thank you."

"Ah my.. my you already came Shintarou-kun, sorry if Tetsuya been late." In the other side of room suddenly Tetsuya mother show up her eyes and hair have a same colour like Tetsuya.

"Don't be Sorry Mo...ther..." "*fufu please don't be shy, we were warm welcome you." When she said that word, suddenly, I'm blushed it's Tetsuya he really beautiful I can't help it but stare..

"Okaa-San... Otoo-San... Shintarou-kun... you guys staring me too much."

"*All... Because You Are too Beautiful Tetsuya!"

"You guys said in the same thing!?"

"But it the truth Tetsuya, right Shintarou-kun?"

"Yes, Father.*Blushed"

"oh.. my.. my you two please don't be so shy, I hope you guys will get married soon~♡ right Anata?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Oto-San oka-San please stop it..."

"Why should we stop? I'm really like Your lover now Tetsuya. And I'm really trusted him now." Tetsuya his face really red even his ear is very red, it's bad I will fall In love with him more and more now....

Oh Yeah!!!!
This part is done now I hope you guys like it and support this story, And Thank you For reading "it's the True You" when I see my stories, is there a readers that read my stories, when I see is even grow and grow so much of my readers and that make me so happy, I'm Very very Thank you guys right now(*so sorry if it too much:v)
Well...
See you guys in the next stories~