👻Special Halloween👻 (The Vanilla Ghost and The Writters) PART 2

*Chirp... *Chirp... it's already morning the two of them, The one of them already awake is the priest, he woke up and prepare to go guide the ghost to the Forest, he hoped it will ended up quickly, and he will go his peaceful day, as for the beautiful ghost, still into his sleep, the villagers already tried woke him up, but still no sign of him to woke up, he sighed and he will continued again after he prepare to have a breakfast, suddenly he didn't have any of ingeridient of his house anymore, he sighed again (Midorima Too much *sigh....) he have to go to the bakery and have a breakfast, but one of them still sleeping so soundly.

*Midorima Pov

He's still sleeping, it's been the third time i woke him up, but he still asleep, is it that hard to woke him up? or is it that in a daylight it's a time for him to sleep? *Sigh.... i have to search another way to him, can Kuroko transform to something like i can carry him, or an animal maybe, i have to wke him up first.

"Kuroko.. Kuroko... wake up, it's already morning, we have to go now." when i said it, he moved a little.

"What is it? Midorima-kun i'm still sleepy... i want to sleep some more."

"don't sleep first, Kuroko can you transform into a cat probably?"

"Whyy???" he said with his sleepy word.

"so i can carry you, it's gonna be easy isn't it?"

"Hngg? cat?" can he transform to it or not, i'm still don't really know that a ghost can transform either, it just a best idea for now, so that i can carry him without supicious going around.

"*yawn...Alright i will.." when he said the word like that... suddenly..

*Poof...

"*Meow...." it's a white cat!? but it's really beautiful also his fur and tail, it's looked so soft, when i touched it, it's really soft. And in his ear it's pink... so cute when i tried picked him up slowly... he's purring, it's really cute... also i felt like i have seen it before

"Alright, ready to go Kuroko?"

"*Purrrr...zzz.." he can't hear me huh?? well let's go.

when we go to the outside, suddenly we already been surrounded by the girls, is a cat really popular right now???

"Midorima-san is this your cat, i didn't know you raise such a cutie little kitty! can i pet it?" the girls said it, with the shining eye, i can't avoiding of those eye...

"Sure." when when i give her a permission, all of them look want to pet kuroko as well.

"it's really cute..." we have been surrounded, but it seem kuroko didn't mind it at all.

"Nyahhh-"

"Kyaaah!!!!!" i have gotten tired...

"Yo... Shin-chan, suddenly you became popular of girls huh?" it's Takao, well just in time i give  him a signal to help me from this crowd. he just give me a smile.. did he understand it?

"alright...alright that's it for now, my ladies." Takao has step in.

"Ah... Takao-san."

"Shin-chan will get going now so sorry for it okay? then see you letter." all the girl flushed, is his smile really that charming?

"it's rare that Shin-chan carrying a pet, also i can sensed something different at him." he really sensitive after all, that's why i can be comfortable being around him.

"You're right, he is not an ordinary cat, he is a ghost, i'm help him to go the deepest forest across this village, and his name Is Kuroko Tetsuya."