PART21 Wha!? Akashi???

*Midorima Hospital

Today was a nice weather, Midorima Shintarou has been taking a break, when the atmosphere was very calm, soon he got interrupted when someone broke his door office.

*BAAAM!!!!

"*Sigh Takao can you properly knocked the door before come in to my office?"

"Don't be like that Shin-chan we have know each other for a long time. (*The head of the nurse:Takao Kazunari)"

"Still I'm your boss."

"Hnnnggg..."

"Shin-chan i have been thinking this lately, are you madly in love with someone right now?"

"*Spitttttt...."

"..."

"Shin-chan don't spit your coffee on my handsome face."

"Is because you are mentioning something nonsense!!"

"Am I wrong??"

"Well it's true, I have *shy"

"Well good for you, I'm happy for you Shin-chan congratulations!"

"Well, thank you."

"*ring...*ring..."

*Midorima Pov

Hm? Mother why is she send me a voice record? Huh? There message to

'Shintarou, sweetie how long you have to make us wait? hurry up and marry Tetsuya-kun already, also here I have a suprise for you!*grin..(❁´◡'❁)*✲゚* '

Married, it sound nice but I have to think Tetsuya Feeling too, is he ready or not, and what kind of suprise is it??*click

"What is it Shin-chan?"

My mother send me a message.

"Ho..."

"Good afternoon Tetsuya, also why are you been brought in with the Midorima old couple, i just want to talk to you, you know?"

Akashi sound so mother record it?

"That's was very rude of you to address us like that. can you speak more formally?" [Midorima Father have been pissed.] Father got pissed is nice to hear his really care to Tetsuya.

.

.

"Woah looks like he really happy with you Shin-chan also the sound of your lover is quite nice."

"Just shut up Takao." Tetsuya you are so strong, I continued to heard conversation and then.

"are you really happy now? Tetsuya can't it be with me again is that possible i really truly love you now? I can give anything to you"

"Wow, really his ex is really a something, Shin-chan are you holding back your face is kinda scary right now."

*slam.. damn that Akashi, I won't give Tetsuya to him again even tough I will never have time for him, but I... I truly love him, I'm truly treasure him, also I know that Tetsuya maybe have a feeling for him again because they have dating for so long after all, but it's isn't mean I admit that I give up.

"Why! You!... don't force him Akashi."

Father..

"Mm.. your father sound pissed right now, is so rare~*Takao"

"Anata, please calm down, don't need to explode like that, let me handle it."(*Midorima Mother)

"(*Akashi)...."