PART 2 Lucky Item

Hi hi! I got so many time to write this story, even tough I have a hard time to make this story but I still have my huge spirit between me. hope you guys always take care your health, healthy is one priorty!

Ahem! Anyway hope you guys like this story

*woosshhhhhh..........

●    ●    ●

*Normal Pov

It's been two month after kuroko met midorima, even tough they rarely met because midorima been busy to take care of his patient, but sometime midorima will take kuroko to eat together and he also take the lucky item to give kuroko. At first kuroko don't want it but in the end he give up and accept the gift, although there sometime he kinda scare the creepy doll as the lucky item but he can't help it but accept it and he said 'thank you' to midorima for the gift and then midorima at the same time he turn around to hide his blush.

In the most peaceful day at the hospital, midorima shift is almost done, while drink the best coffee and read some book, Midorima heard his phone ringing*brrr....*brrr... he check at his phone, then he saw kuroko text and it said "Midorima-kun is your shift almost done?" "i'm almost done with my shift, what wrong kuroko?" "... is it okay if we go to the amusement park together?" midorima shocked is rare that kuroko ask him to go out with him and he answer it" is okay kuroko, I will be there in the moment." "okay then I will wait at the entrance :3."

*Midorima Pov

pffttt... even tough when he talk with the straight face but actually he can sent some emoji in the text, all right then it's almost done with the shift now, I have to go get ready. in the middle on my way, I saw bracelet shop,today aquarius lucky item is a bracelet then I stopped at the front off the shop, when I enter shop I saw something that attract my eyes is blue bracelet kinda like the sea and sky design with in. " it's really beautifull." will kuroko like it? when i'm still thinking suddenly the waiter came to me and said" hello sir, you really have a good eyes, this is our most popular design in this shop, would you like to buy it?" "do you think people will like this design?" "of course it will sir, the meaning is of this bracelet are 'in the huge sky or on the deepest under the sea I will always accept everything about you and hope you will accept everything about me too' it's beautiful meaning isn''t?" i'm stunned at the meaning of this bracelet but if kuroko will like it then...

*Kuroko Pov

Midorima-kun is so late right now, is he still busy? maybe I should go home now, when I want to leave the entrance suddenly my name been called "KUROKO!" I'm turning around and then I saw midorima-kun running toward here, he sweating so much, "Are you allright midorima-kun?" "Ah... i'm fine, by the way is still not to late right? let's go! it's not like I want to go, but you seemed want to go right now so I will come too." when I saw midorima-kun been sweating so much I search my shred in the pocket then I wiped the sweat in his cheek "why are you doing that kuroko!?" "there is so much sweat on your cheek midorima-kun I will wiped for you, did you have been busy at the work? sorry if I bother you" suddenly midorima-kun grabbed my hand and putting with something.. is this a bracelet? "Midorima-kun?" "You're not a bother to me kuroko,also I can do it myself you know (wiped his sweat), and this is your lucky item today, your zodiac sign is the lowest ranking right now!" i'm stunned with the bracelet that he gave me but it's really beatifull "Thank You Midorima-kun I will treasure it." "Yeahh... are you still want to go or not? if you want to then let's go, well is not like I want to go too" "I want to, so let's go" suddenly I hear a hell sound that calling my name "Tetsuya"

*BAMMMM!!!!!

Midorima:" PLEASE DON'T SLAM THE DOOR TOO HARD, YOU IDIOT!!! "

Me :" Well the door is kinda not working now so I have too, by the way what are you two doing? "

Midorima:" You have a eye to see right? we are making dinner right now. "

Me :" Wow, i'm amazed I didn't know that you can cook. "

Midorima:" Are you still looking for a fight?"

Me :" Nope, Kuroko What are you making right now?"*Smiled

Kuroko :" Midorima-kun and I want to make some 3 day curry."

Me :" Ahh...I want Some tooooo!!!"

Midorima:" You can't."

Me :" Why? ahh is it because you want to spend with kuroko, so you want him to cook with you right? Like a husband and wife* Evil Grin."

Midorima:" SHUT UP!!! *Sprayyyy"

Me :" MY EYESSSS IT'S HOTTTT MIDORIMA YOU ARE AN IDIOTTT

WHY ARE YOU SPRAY THE ONION IN MY EYESS IT'S HOTT!!!!"

Midorima:" Scores Settled."

Me :" *SOB... *SOB I DIDN'T WANT TO COME HERE ANYMORE! *SLAM

THE DOOR"

Kuroko :" Midorima-kun is she will be allright? "

Midorima:" She will be fine, you still didn't know how naughty is she. well let's continue"

Kuroko :" allright. ah thank you for reading this story see you guys next time."

See you guys in the next story(*My eyes is still hurt)