PART 20 Apology?

Hihihi hello hello... Konichiwa I'm miss , i have been kinda down on this day on this time tooo my expectations was high but suddenly low! I'm update it because i don't want my idea got disappear. Jyahahaha...\[>◇<]/

Ah Right!!! Also I'm very gratefull
that many added to the library give me a HIGH FIVE!!! YEAHHH!!!\[^◇^]/

Don't seem like feeling down...(*'▽'*)

Hrmmm...(; ̄Д ̄)

Well i hope you like the stories.

*At Akashi Mansion

* took a Sipp...

This beautiful mansion always been have a beautiful scenery, like was been sitting in the deep woods like fairytail, while the old couple taking their tea, and don't forget with their beautiful in law, the next of them is the greatest person *perfect at everything. They still remain silent, then Akashi have start the conversation.

"Good afternoon Tetsuya, also why are you been brought in with the Midorima old couple, i just want to talk to you, you know?"

"That's was very rude of you to address us like that. can you speak more formally?" [Midorima Father have been pissed.]

"Well, my apologies, but I'm also very thankful to your family for always taking care of my health, but i only want to talk just the between the two of us.*smile..."

"...Aka- *hug"

"We only want to accompany him Akashi if you want to talk just begin it."

"*chuckle...Mother, you hug me to hard, it's hard to breath."

"Tetsuya... You can smile now, i tought you always look gloomy?"

"Yeah, Akashi-San, my day is always brighter than ever since i have dating with Shintarou-kun."

"You call him, his first name... So are you happy now?"

"Yes!!!"

"are you really happy now? Tetsuya can't it be with me again is that possible i really truly love you now? I can give anything to you"

"Why! You!... don't force him Akashi."

"Anata, please calm down, don't need to explode like that, let me handle it."(*Midorima Mother)

"(*Akashi)...."

"Akashi, our Tetsuya already have a happy life time now, you are his past lover am i right? so please let go of him, you also have your own life, don't force your feeling to my sweet angel."

"I can't accept that!!!"

(*Tetsuya)"...."

"Akashi-San or should i call you like a old time?"

"Tetsuya..."

"Sei-kun i truly love you when i was with you, but you didn't look like me like that at the time so i endure it, i endure it so long because i loved you, I'm always forgive you, and you only give me a lot of disgusted eyes."

"I know it, i know that you love me so much, so now Tet.."

"I know that you love me now, but it's to late now, I love Shintarou-kun the most, when the first i met him,get to know him, and going out with him, i have so much fun being with him, he always try make me smile, even then he tried hard to not show his Tsundere side, he is very cute. I'm already forgive you Sei-kun, if you invite me to come here for a apology, i already forgave you, but i can't be with you, so please excuse me. Let's go mother, father."