PART 19 COME BACK🐾

*Normal Pov

"Tetsuya, darling We are here now, wake up, wake up."

"Mmm...?*yawn... thanks mother for waking me up."

"You are welcome, hello nigou, are excited to get out?"

"*Woof...*Woof..."

"It seems that he really got excited then, let's get out."

"this is no surprise that his mansion is really big right honey?"

"Ah... because they family are really famous after all."

"Tetsuya, darling are you alright?"

"Ah.. sorry I'm a little bit afraid..."

"Tetsuya, don't be afraid we are here for you."(*The power of father in law jyahahaha!(✧ω✧))

"Father..."

"Alright let's go in now!"

They have arrived in the front of door, when they knocked the door suddenly someone has showed up.

"Welcome.. huh Kuroko?"

"Mayuzumi-nii San."

"Ahhh!!! Is been so long how have you been I missed you so much! *hugggggg"

"I missed you too Mayuzumi-nii san, but can you released your hand, I'm gonna get crushed."

"Oh!? Sorry about that."

"That's okay."

"Tetsuya, darling are you alright?"

"I'm okay mother."

"Hmm? Are you from the famous family that has owned a hospital, mmm... if I don't guess wrong you are from Midorima family."

"Not me, who owned the hospital, is my husband."

"Ah!? Sorry for being so rude, so why are you come here Kuroko, want to meet Akashi?"

"Akashi Seijuuro has been invited Tetsuya to tea time, so we came here too, to accompany him."

*Mayuzumi Pov

Hm? But Why is have to do with the Midorima family came here with Kuroko? If I'm not mistaken they have two son, don't tell me, is Kuroko really over with Akashi now, but that might the best for Kuroko, I know how hard time that he's been through.

"Mayuzumi-nii san?"

He's really cute, when the first I saw him, his chubby cheeks and body is really cute but now, he even more cuter, no more like beautiful!!! And what's with that puppy? Is so cute!!!

I hope you didn't regret it Akashi because he already been taken, from the nice family.

"Alright! Sir, madam please come in and Tetsuya, ah don't forgot the puppy you carry."

*woof.

"Then please follow me I will show the way."

"By the way, ms. Midorima how is Kuroko been end up with your family?"

"Tetsuya, darling is dating my youngest son Shintarou, they are so cute when they are alone." Oh? So Tetsuya choose him, his face is so red. hm.. interesting, I wonder Takao doing now, Probably tease his friend right now, ahh.. I want to meet him.

"We are here now, please wait for a moment his temper isn't really good right now, so I have to inform him first." I lied.

"Thank you Mayuzumi-nii San.*Woof..."

When I'm inside the room, there was only one person sitting and have a sip his tea.

"Do you have any other businesses with me Mayuzumi." I want to punch his face, to wake him up.

"Do you out your mind now Akashi?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"He can't come to you anymore. he has been taken, or are you want him back because his face and body become really beautiful like an angel?"

"I regret for being such an idiot, but I truly love him now."

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH AKASHI! I KNOW THAT KUROKO ALREADY GOT HURT EVERY DAY WHEN HE STILL DATING WITH YOU, YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIM AND YOU GO OUT EVERY DIFFERENT PARTNERS YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE AT THE NIGHT WHEN THE RAIN STORM, YOU LIKE TO TORMENT HIM RIGHT? BUT NOW YOU WANT HIM BACK, WHERE IS YOUR HEART GO AKASHI!!!!"

I pull his collar to got close, he also doing the same thing.

"SHUT IT!!! MAYUZUMI YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH! I KNOW I WAS WRONG THAT'S WHY I WANT TO FIX IT NOW, I TRULY LOVE HIM, AND I'M REGRETTED THAT I LEAVE HIM!!"

Hah! This guy doesn't really knowing anything, you want to fix it? To late, I'm releasing his collar, he makes me lose my cool.

"*Sigh You know what, I want to laugh at you, but I feel so sad for you too. Akashi, he can't come back to you anymore he already love someone else, when the names mentioned in front of him his face is red but he still give the smile on his face, that's the truth he really happy now, and now he already on the front door, I will let him in his new parents or should I said his in-laws, bye Akashi I want to have a lunch time with my sweetie pie."(*I think that too exaggerating (゜ε゜ ))

When I'm out from the room I let them in, and then I'm go to have my lunch.

*Akashi Pov

I'm truly regretted you don't know anything about me Mayuzumi.

"Akashi-San?*woof...good afternoon."

"Welcome.. Tetsuya."

*Continued

Takao:"Tet-chan open the door please."

Kuroko:"Takao-kun come in, did you need something to came over?"

Takao:"ah.. not really I'm looking for my baby."

Kuroko:"what Baby?"

Mini:"Taka-chan!"

Takao:"Mini-chan!!! I miss you!!!"

Mini:"I miss you toooo!!!"*squeeze....

Takao&Mini:"hahahahahahaha..."

Takao:"then fly and spin.."

Mini:"*kyaaaa Spin!!!!!"

Kuroko:"You guys if you spin to much..."

*Five minutes passed

Mini:"*Blergh...."

Takao:"*Blergh... I didn't know that can end like this, let's do it again."

Mini:"Okay!"

Kuroko:"Please don't."

Konichiwa!

How are you all doing, just fine right I'm wish that everything will go just fine!!! Thank you so much for the vote and I'm happy to got a comment well even though that not many of the comment I'm glad that you all enjoyed it.

Well I hope see you again in the next story-

(Many thanks to @iltaeshimi. Thank you for the comment & thank you for you all who been read it's the true you.)