SPECIAL PART 3

Ugh... I'm so exhausted..... Sorry for take the time for so long but in exchange I made an update 4 chapter on this day. hope you all like it, but first how do you all doing? doing fine? if you ask me i'm fine every day, just exhausted fufufu.... all right then...

let's go!

*Akashi Pov

Alright we were here now Atsushi actually really persistent, when i got a call from my client they want to meet me face to face, of course those clients isn't good client and hard to deal, so i have to deal it by myself, but Atsushi didn't want me go alone, because he got worried if our baby got trouble, so he came with me, well at least i'm happy he here with me.

this 'Hotel' it's turn out beautiful place, also if i don't get it wrong i'm giving the ticket to Tetsuya, i hope that i didn't really disturbing them. no, time to waste i have to go to the meeting.

The meeting was ended, well it's turn out really smooth and the client does'nt hard to deal it after all, probably because i was there, also Atsushi, he just keep eating his snack, how much he keep the snack by his side? when we still walk across the hall silently suddenly i hear something.

"*Munch...What wrong Sei?" (Murasikbara still enjoy his snack while Akashi still focused on the sound.) Probably it was Imagination? or should i go check out.

"Let's go Atsushi."

"*Munch.... where?" while silently he tag along with me suddenly i saw a blue hair and some drunkard, and where is  Shintarou?  

"Shut up! Or you all will be fired , I'm the most rich man in the world, I can the rule the world as I want. Also i would never forgive you all who stand on my way! So what if this beautiful got a husband I will give her all the pleasures she wants!" mmm... so someone is trying to steal my throne now huh, how dare he fired someone without my permission, should i help Tetsuya he looked very in trouble now, when i'm ready to step in suddenly Shintarou, interupt between them.

"Ah.. it's Mido-chin *Munch...*Munch..."

"So what if you so rich huh old man?" heh so Shintarou can be cool sometime huh?

"Huh?... What is this? Are you try picking a fight with me!?" by the way who was this gentlemen surely i have been see him before but where?

"No sir, I didn't have time to fight you also, can you release my husband hand?"

"Shintarou-kun..." he told him to do it, then he looked suprised what so suprised for?

"What? Husband? She is a girl you know! so are you her husband? I warn you she is belong to me now!" pfftt.... he mistake Tetsuya a girl.

"You're wrong sir, he is mine now, also you didn't have a permission to sleep with my wife, he is a precious of Midorima Family."

"Mido-chin looked so angry right now *munch.."

"Hmph! So what, if you from the Midorima family, I'm more higher from you , I'm from the Akashi Corp as manager Minami, and I Will force your hospital to close, if you interrupt my fair with your beautiful wife." suddenly my brain something is goes snapped, how dare he closed my  hospital, who was he anyway, also Minami ah... so it was him a trouble maker at my company, i will fired him for sure, so my company won't make any mistake, maybe i was to soft to him.

"I would happy to see that happen." i said with a smile, and Atsushi following behind me.

"Gasp!?" he looked so shocked, when he saw me.

"Sei, what happen? I heard something that they dare to close my bestfriend hospital*munch...*Munch...." Atsushi only focusing his snack of course he didn't know what is happen right now, i'm just keep silent.