PART 10 The Storm Has Come?

Hello! my beloved readers, did you guys have great day? hope you guys do well every day. how do you think of my stories? it's great isn't? thank you for reading this stories! and always support this stories.🌸

well, enjoy this part stories!

*Normal Pov

what happened at yesterday it was a beautiful moment of this couple, it's feel like it's not real but that is a reality, when in the middle of the road Midorima Shintarou-kun got embrassed of the memory last night with Kuroko Tetsuya-kun.

However Shintarou will have a meeting with Akashi Seiijiro in his company, well to tell the truth Shintarou didn't want to go there, he prefer to spend his day off with his beloved lovers, but he already promise too Akashi, that he will met him so he had no choice, and then he arrived at Akashi company.

The dinner what his planned earlier turn out Shintarou Have to go to his Company to have a cup a tea and conversation.

*Midorima Pov

Why Akashi want to met me? is it because of Tetsuya?

I didn't know, but that must be it, I think he now is miss Tetsuya and he regreted it, but I must make it clear to him, because now i'm Tetsuya Lover.

when in the front of his Company, then his secretary show up and lead me a way to Akashi.

After the few minutes of walking I already at his office, his secretary goes in first and then the few minutes he go out and said

"please come In, Akashi-sama already Waiting."

i'm bowed at him and saying thanks for lead the way, when i'm in his office Akashi already sit the side of the sofa and his point to where i seat.

after of the few minutes of silent he spoked "Are you dating with Tetsuya?"

"Yeah. I was very happy be with him."

"heh... is that so?"

.... "why are you asking about this Akashi?"

*Akashi Pov

"Why are you asking about this Akashi?" He glared at me, isn't obvious because i'm still want to be with Tetsuya, when we are apart from each other, and then we met again I found that you become really beautiful and you have become a different person, you was like an angel, and the fact is now you have a lover now with Shintarou, but I will see how much longer you can hold him Shintarou.

when i'm still grinning then i'm answered "i'm still love him Shintarou, so I have the right to care him too."

"Hah! don't joke with me Akashi, i'm his lover now, and we were happy now so please don't interrupt us."

"Ah.. is that so? but you will depressed at him and you will got bored at him too, you're just like me you know?"

"Hmph.. Akashi you're wrong I love all the part of him and now he always make my day bright so it was okay now, if you don't have any important thing to say then I will be living now, please excuse me."

I won't let go of Tetsuya easily Shintarou!

Mini-chan:" Shin-chan i'm need a coffee'"

Takao :" Me too Shin-chan i'm need some caffeine right now."

Midorima:" I will not surprised if takao calls me like that, but why you copied him Mini!"

Mini-chan:" woah... don't be stingy! okay then I will call for Tet-chan to make me a coffee."

Tetsuya :" I'm already hear it,here Mini-chan, and I just bought two cappuccino for you and Takao."

Mini-chan:" YOU ARE THE BEST TET-CHAN!!!!!"

&Takao

Tetsuya :" Yeah you are welcome."

Midorima:" Oi Kuroko, don't push yourself to hard those two will make you their maid now."

Tetsuya :" that's okay, Shin-chan *Smile."

Midorima:" *FAINTED"

Tetsuya :" Midorima-kun!!! are you okay? you nose, have bleeded it didn't stop!! MIDORIMA-KUN!!!"

Mini-chan:" Woah... Someone have a beautiful Spring huh...*Drinking the coffee."

Takao :" *Drinking the coffee... nee~"

Thank you for reading this part,sorry if this part was very short but hope you guys liked it~ then see you next time.