Part 23 When the wedding?

Konichiwa~

Today is the third day and I'm ready for up the next part, hope you all like the stories~(=^●^=)/

The accident in the Japanese restaurant has already ended, and the weeks has passed the Midorima family and the Kuroko family gathered in Kuroko house, to planning Shintarou and Tetsuya wedding, they looked all happy. And then.......

"All right, when the wedding will be held?"

"How about..."

*at Midorima Hospital

"*knock... knock... Shintarou-kun are you in there???"

"Tetsuya... come in."

"Pardon my intrusion, are you busy Shintarou-kun? Sorry to bother you..."

"It's alright Tetsuya, I'm sorry too I didn't have much time to spend with you."

"It's okay, I know how busy you are also I like all about, and look I was practicing to make red bean soup, want to try it? "

*Midorima Pov

Tetsuya always been so sweet to me, but I can't give him much Time to spend with him, but he didn't mind it, I'm glad to meet him, also he make my favorite food. *tear joy of happiness.

"Okay, I want to tried it, thank you Tetsuya." I give a kiss on his forehead
Because Tetsuya like it. alright then I will give a bite, when I taste it it's not so bad rather is very good...*tear joy of happiness x2.

"How about it Shintarou-kun is it good?"

Yeah, is so good Tetsuya, are you good at cooking??"

"No..not really... Kagami-kun who is the one, teach me."ah..  that guy, is Tetsuya best friend right?

"Shintarou-kun." Tetsuya embrassed face, and then he closed his eyes and reached to me, and I was doing the same thing.

(*allright this part is maybe a little to much... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ well I didn't mean to do it on purpose༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ ༽ I'm just a fan girl, I want to give them some kiss scene, so terribly sorry ༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ ༽)

"Tetsuya....mm.." we kissed each other. I didn't want to let go of him, I smear some red bean soup into  the part of my mouth.

"Have a taste Tetsuya."

"*blush... Shintarou-kunn.. Hngg..mm.." we kissed again and again, Tetsuya is hugged to tight, he didn't want to let go until then.. I give a kiss on his neck.

"Nyahh..... Shintarou-kun..." Tetsuya leg has already gave in, and I support him, I'm gonna have to control myself a lot more... and do it on our honeymoon...

"Huff..huff.. Shintarou-kun... I ..lo..ve..y..ou.. " hmmmm... I'm gonna die before it!!!

"I love you too, here I will carried you on the sofa, you leg easily to give in huh, Tetsuya..."

"That... because...." his face is all red.. so cute.

"Shin-chan I'm coming in, huh? Tet-chan! You coming here to visit? you are so cute." This guy... *sigh.

"Takao, are the preparation all ready?"

"Yep, all ready you can go now."

"Alright, I will be right back Tetsuya." I give a light kiss on his cheeks and go for the operation.

*Kuroko Pov

Shintarou-kun is so sweet.. I really love him, but am I really okay to stay at here, I probably have to go home now.. when I about to start to go out, suddenly Takao-kun also sit beside me.

"Tet-chan don't go now, Shin-chan told you that he will came back right, let's just wait him."

"Is that okay??"

"Is okay, also you know that Shin-chan doesn't smile a lot you know, and then when he was with you, he smiling a lot." I feel ticklish on my heart

"I wonder that tsundere guy could capture your hear Tet-chan." I smile at Takao-kun word and then I give Takao-kun a story how are we first met, and then Takao-kun also told me a lot more about Shintarou-kun.

*one hour has passed

"I'm back."

"Bwahahahahahahaha.... really That's how you met with Shin-chan? Hahahaha.."

"Takao-kun your laughing to much.."

"Oi, Takao what are you laughing at?" Shintarou-kun is already back.

"Tsk.. tsk... Shin-chan your first appearance when you met with Tet-chan, is because of that event? also I found it very funny.. *Pfft.. some of them ride a children bicycle. *pfftt..."

"*sigh... I didn't see any wrong with that...also oha asa will never wrong, I will sit here." Shintarou-kun is sit beside me, and he is holding my hand.

"Shintarou-kun how is the patient?"

"They pulled it through."

"Then I'm really glad."

"Shin-chan you're just show of right? don't you to be lovey dovey in front of my eyes, it will burn."

"What's wrong with it? I'm gonna be lovey dovey with my Tetsuya, also we are gonna be married soon, so I want spoil him a lot." I'm gonna get embrassed....

"You're to much Shin-chan. Ah right when is the wedding?"

"Just wait the invitation arrived Takao."

"Don't be so mean Shin-chan."

"Please keep silent. I want to charging my energy"

"I will be go out now, I don't want to be a third wheel."

"Then go."

"Alright... alright... Tet-chan I will be going now."

"Okay Takao-kun." Then two of us alone in Shintarou-kun office room, the two of us spoil of each other.

Allright this part is done so sorry, to be so short, thank you for your support and voted "it's the true you"
Well this is it wait until the next story-

Don't forgot to take care your health, because being healthy is number one!

NUMBER ONE!!!!

Okay this it, see you in the next story-