PART 13 THE TRUTH( ︵v︵)

Ahemm... just where are we now??
Ah hello^︺^ sorry for take too long for the update, and how did you guys doing I'm always hoping that you guys are doing well and stay healthy.

Well enjoying the stories~*kuku

*Midorima Pov

"Tetsuya I'm sorry that I take to long huff.. huff."

When I'm still apologizing suddenly something licks my cheeks hmm? When I opened my eyes it's a puppy.

"My master say it's okay mister and nice to meet you I'm Nigou.(>ω<)" Tetsuya is tried mimicking the voice for the puppy ugh... it's cute.

*woof.. *woof "yeah, nice to meet you too Nigou, and why did you want to talk about Tetsuya?"

*Kuroko Pov

" First, can we have a seat and having this delicious bread and this one have a red beans inside of it."

I'm still a bit nervous what I want to said but this is the time because I didn't want to make Shintarou-kun uncomfortable with me.

"Sure." When we seat and start digging in the bread, I start the conversation"Shintarou-kun, I want to ask, how did you know Akashi-San?"

"I have known him when I'm still middle school, and I have a same class with Him, so particularly I'm familiar with him and I'm still with him at high school too."

Shintarou-kun Said with the calm face, so they have known for a long time. And suddenly He Started Asking me a question

"and how about you Tetsuya? How are you and him met and go out to having a relationship?" I'm shocked, I'm still not prepared at all but I have to tell him. I want to said the truth and I didn't want to hide it anymore.

" well I have love him for five years, he is like a prince in fairy tail, and above of all he have everything. the status most of all and he is very rich, every one like to date him, but he always changes his lovers even so everyone still want to date him.

Most of all  I didn't after his status or all of them I just like he as a person. Then when I was in to the college I have a courage to tell him that I like him and he answer is 'yes' I was very happy I got a date with him, it's feel like I'm dreaming but no I'm not dreaming, and then day by day was go past he started to begin mocking me. "

*Midorima Pov

Tetsuya it's felt like he almost cried I tried to pat his his back to calm him down and it really worked, I didn't know he likes Akashi for that long but now he have me now and that's make me really happy now. He have calm down now and he started to continuing again.

"He been cruel to me I always patience for him, and I know he doing a blind date in my back, still I'm always forgive him, and the worst things is when I'm disagree to let him making love with me, he  pissed and then he chase me out at his house and in top of that it's still raining, after the tomorrow I'm got bullied by his new girlfriend but he was just stand up at there watching me got tortured and he not doing anything to stop it, after the bullied I reached him to give me a comfort words at least but he only give a nasty looks and said I was disgusting, I'm nerd, you didn't pretty at all even your body are too fat like a balloon I supposed.

I can't take it anymore and after that I was broken up with him, how could he I have been like him for that long but he just look at me like a toy, I can't hold in anymore, I don't care about anything anymore, I was shut in my room alone, my parents are very worried, because I didn't eat even my favorite drink didn't drink it often anymore Hiks... hikss..."

hah... Tetsuya have been pain now he cried his eyes it's fill up with his tears it must have been a traumatic for him but he still have a courage to talk about it, I reached my hands and give him a warm hug, Tetsuya begin to cried like his eyes want to tear apart but I'm glad.

"Sstt... Let it out okay Tetsuya I will here for you always... always... always.. by your side, beside Nigou is here too, look he being *whining too and he must be sad to look his Master crying. So stop crying okay? *kiss his forhead"

"Ukh.. I know.. that but I have always been hurt Hiks..Hiks.. but now I have you Shintarou-kun I was very happy to met you."

"Me too Tetsuya, my only love in my world... *kiss"

"Nngg.. ah.. me too Shintarou-kun I love you..mm.."

"Mm.. Tetsuya." When the kissed was apart I hugging Tetsuya in my arm's and we still in the hugging position and Nigou was trying to cheer up Tetsuya.

THE END-

JOKING😂😂😂

Yay! this part was done smoothly I have been prepared for the next stories so look forward to it~
See you guys in the next stories~

Mini:" Hehe.. and done!٩(๑òωó๑)۶"

Midorima:" What did you mean by done?"

Mini:" Ah.. I have been ordered something. it'swas have sweet spicy noodles, Akashi said it's was really delicious."

Midorima:" Allright give me some too then. "

Kuroko:" Me too mini chan."

Mini:" Allright! "

*After the noodles done

Mini:" Let's digging in! "

*5 minutes passed

Mini:" Ukh... it's not have a sweet spicy at all, it's only spicy..(。ŏ﹏ŏ)"

Midorima:" Because you can't eat something spicy right? Well you have become really stupid to not knowing that. Well it's not like I care nanodayo."

Kuroko:" here mini chan have some water."

Mini:"Thank you, I don't want to let that demon tricked me again."

*At Akashi House

Akashi:" Achhoo! Someone have called me demon. *smirk."