PART 26 Have a (*Secret)

*Kuroko Pov

Today is already been three month of my wedding, Shintarou-kun been so busy as always but he always came home early which make me very happy. while i have been working at day care, i'm also have been take care Sei-kun and his baby, because Murasikabara-kun didn't have time and today he got busier because he got so many order his cake. Well his cake is really delicious when I thought about it suddenly my phone rang it's a message from Sei-kun.

"Tetsuya, did you have time now, can you come with me to the hospital? I have a check up right now."

"Allright, Sei-kun." when i reply the messages, i ready to go too the hospital with Sei-kun.

*At the Midorima Hospital

"Akashi-san your baby is healthy as always but please don't forget to eat your vitamin too okay?" the doctor said with smiling face.

"Allright, thank you doctor." today is already been three month that Sei-kun pregnant, in his first priod, his appetite is high also he didn't want eat any food at least the food that Murasakibara-kun made, i'm so glad that Sei-kun found his own happiness now, but i wonder will i have me and Shintarou-kun Children? i wonder when it will come true.

"Tetsuya, are you listening to me?"

"Uh...Huh? What is it Sei-kun?"

"Are you alright? you just spaced out just now."

"i'm alright, i'm just-"

"You want your own kids to right?"

"!?" How did he know it?

"you're easy to read Tetsuya, don't worry it to much you will have your own child."

"You're right Sei-kun, i wonder what your Children would look like, probably look like you Sei-kun?"

"I don't know it, but maybe i want my child look just like me."

"*giggle... right?" Sei-kun he look so happy.

"*ugh..." suddenly i smell something fisshy i didn't feel so good, i feel like want to throw up, suddenly that feeling will fade away, maybe it was imagination?

"Are you alright Tetsuya?"

"I'm okay Sei-kun, and when is your wedding?"

"me and Atsushi already decide it, but until the child was born."

"ah... hope it will go well."

"Thank you Tetsuya." We walked as we have a little conversation, suddenly i saw Shintarou-kun with Takao-kun.

"Oh?... Tet-chan."

"Tetsuya and Akashi...."

"What's wrong with that face of yours Shintarou?"

"no, nothing.. Tetsuya i missed you already, sorry i can't spend so much time with you." he said and also he give me a warm hug, ukh.. i missed this scent, it's make me calm.

"Shin-chan can you not doing that at here? this is a work zone."

"I agree, are you trying to show up, Don't make me so jealous Shintarou.*smirk"

"Quiet you two."

"*Giggle...... *ugh.." suddenly that feeling come again, my head is dizzy, i'm going to sleep.

"T...." i can't hear it, to sleepy.

"...."

"TETSUYA!"

*Midorima Pov

When i still protest those two, suddenly Akashi talk back to me.

"Enough for your lecture Shintarou, i don't need it also it's something not right with Tetsuya." when i glanced at him, it seems Tetsuya like about to fall, i catch him with my arms, he fainted, i call him again, and again but no sign he woke up, i have too get a check up for him.

"Takao, help me."

"Alright, Shin-chan."

*30 minutes passed

it's didn't seem anything wrong with him, and it's doesn't seem to serious either, unless...

"Takao, call masaki here, i'm sure he can tell what is wrong with Tetsuya."

"Alright Shin-chan."

"What's wrong to Tetsuya, Shintarou? is it something serious? also why you have to call doctor in obstetrics and gynecology? isn't that suppose to check a people like me, i'm the pregnant one remember? unless...."

"*Sigh...Can you stop complaining Akashi, i know what i'm doing."

*Open door

"Shintarou what's wrong with our son?"

"Shintarou, is Tetsuya alright" both of my parents and Tetsuya has arrived, i send them a text, that they shouldn't be so worry about it, because i was by Tetsuya side.

"i don't know yet, but we will find it out soon."

"Shin-chan the doctor you request has come."

"Thank you Takao, then i will counting on you Masaki, well everyone we will have to wait at outside."

"you can count on me." when the check up finished, the result was really suprising.

"Congratulation Midorima-san you will become a father."

"(*All) Wha...???"

"Your husband, only got tired that why he fainted, told him not to overworked himself, and eat some healthy meal, i hope he will be take the vitamins too, hope you have a nice day."

"..."

"..."

"Shin-chan i heard that you will became a father.."

"i heard it too Takao.."

"Congratulation Shintarou."

"....well why did we celebrate it at our house? Shintarou you have to come with Tetsuya okay? and Akashi-kun you have to come too okay?"

"allright, i will come."

"We will be have our grandchild! i'm so excited."

"Shin-chan are you okay?"

"I have never been this okay, i'm so happy, for the both of us." and this i have to wait Tetsuya until he will woke up.

Midorima:"Mini Just stay still!!!"

Kagami:"She really have a large energy, is this her true nature?"

The Dentist:"Just stay still Mini-san, it will done just a minutes."

Mini:"mmh!!!..ngg!!!"

*Plop

The Dentist:"Done, please keep brushing your teeth at night before sleep, is that okay Mini-san? also here your teeth, well hope you have a nice day."

*Close door

Midorima:"So Mini, How do you feel?"

Mini:"..."

Kagami:"Uh?? Hello?"

Mini:"Hiks...*Sob.. it's feel horrible"

Kagami:"What... happen now?"

Midorima:"*sigh... i don't know... what is it now Mini?"

Mini:"The dentist isn't that profesionnal isn't, he got wrong teeth.."

Kagami&Midorima:"HE WHAT!?"

*Open door

The real dentist:"Allright where is my patient, who named Mini, just now i just saw one of the student got out, he's not official dentist yet---"

Mini:"Hiks...*sob...UWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH(╥﹏╥)!!!!"

The real dentist:"what is it exactly happenend?"