PART 3 The Heart Shattered

Hoamm- I got too sleepy, but I don't want to get lazy until I can finish this part, and meeting you guys as my readers at this story 'It's the true that' i'm really get excited when some of people read my story so I will give my best now!, so hope you guys like this part story!

*Normal Pov

Kuroko stunned with the sound, when he turned to the back and looked at Akashi and with a beautiful girl in his arm, kuroko can't avoid to look at Akashi, he been sweating so much, suddenly he almost fell to the ground, but luckly midorima catch him and then he lean closer to kuroko ears and whisper 'Shhh, it's gonna be okay, don't panic, relax just keep breathing okay?' suddenly kuroko already feel calm even he still tremble a bit, but kuroko still manage it and stand properly and he send his greeting too Akashi "Long time no see Akashi-san." then Akashi smiled at kuroko word then he said" Yeah, it's been so long indeed, so tetsuya how are you doing this past two months now? is it painful or are you still in love with me?"(Don't seduce with my angel, please!。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ)

*Kuroko Pov

You've gotta be kidding me! in love with him again? don't talk so easily, you said i'm like a nerd, and i'm so lame you even said in the public! but I still endure it because i'm still love you, but now I can't love you like before anymore, you only can give me a false hope.

" Please don't say a such a ridiculous thing to me Akashi-san."

" you have become so rude to me tetsuya "

" Well you have also done the same thing so it's a even."

"hmph... so you think that midorima shintarou can always stay with you tetsuya? is he can accept the real you?*Smirk"

"How did you know Midorima-kun? and why you said things like that to midorima-kun! he always taken care of me"

"but you didn't know tetsuya, if he know the real you maybe he didn't want to be with you anymore."

I'm scared right now what if he said is right, will midorima-kun thinking the same thing as Akashi-san?, ah... it's bad I didn't feel well right now I feel dizzy... my breathing... dizzy.

*Brukkk

"KUROKO!"

*Midorima Pov

it's bad kuroko breathing very heavly I have to take him to the hospital right now, what the hell is Akashi said about, I didn't know about anything about them and so what is accept everything? is it have to do with kuroko? but if everything about kuroko I will accept it even his bad and good side I will accept him no matter what! for right now I will take kuroko to the hospital, but suddenly Akashi rushed to look kuroko in my arm.

"Tetsuya! what happen to you?" I'm really pissed right now, you said terrible things to kuroko and now you worried about him don't joke with me!

"Please go away, I have to take kuroko to the hospital immediately, he having a hard time to breath right now."

I said with the camly face, but then Akashi said "Shintarou are you think you can take care of tetsuya better than me? "

" I didn't want to pick a fight with you right now Akashi, but I will treat him well, well then will you excuse me." I rushed and take kuroko in my arm to my car (*on bridal style... ('・ω・') ).

*Akashi Pov

My Tetsuya, i'm very sorry for the past that I did. but after we broke up that day, i realize that i'm really need you in my life, i'm always thinking everyday that we spend together, is very priceless to me and we always smile together happily, I feel like i'm alive you know? and now when I saw you, you so beautiful right now and you shine so bright, I will make you fall for me again and I will not make you suffer again.

"Akashi Are you allright?" "i'm allright, but I think we should put an end of this."

" but..." the girl that I dated have started cry "i'm very sorry about this but hope you can find another person even better." when I done with the girl I looked to the sky, Tetsuya I will have you again, by my side.

Tetsuya :" Midorima-kun, Mini-chan What are you two doing?"

Me :"Ah.. welcome home kuroko, midorima called me he want to discuss something."

Tetsuya :" What is it? "

Me :" I didn't know either so i'm waiting him to talk."

Midorima:" Oi! "

Me :" What? "

Midorima:" did you know that the previous stories you typed wrong word? "

Me :" Which one? "

Midorima:" It's 'Oha Asa' not 'Oho Asa'."

Me :" Ah... right i'm forgot too fixed it."

Midorima:"Hah! Easy to you saying that, but it's oha asa that we were talking about, please don't

underestimate OHA ASA!!!!"

Me :"...I'm Sorry Midorima-Sama...*Kneel"

Midorima :" Sorry don't satisfy me at all, you gonna write 'I'm Sorry Oha Asa In 10.000 word!!!"

Me :" THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

Midorima :" STOP COMPLAINING NOW DO IT!!!!

*30 minutes passed

Me :" Ugh... my hand already sore *sob...*sob, kuroko heleb me...."

Kuroko :" Sorry but I have to make dinner for us right now, so do your best."

Me :" Kuroko you're really an angel, even tough you can't help me, but you still make me food."

*Touching....

Midorima :" YOUR HAND STOP RIGHT NOW!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

Me :" I get it, I get it okay..*sob...*sob...

Midorima :" *Sigh...Hope you guy like the stories, see you guys next time! "

Hello Minna-san! actually when I make this part I kinda feel what kind of word that I will use and what the best of it so I can do what I can, so you hope guys Like this story!

See you next time!