PART 12 The Storm Fade Away💞

Yahoooo- are you guys doing well
? hope you guys do well everytime. First of all sorry for didn't update it's been a month now, so sorry about that... 《T︹T 》。in this stories part is about Midorima who got depressed when the meeting with Akashi... What will happened next?~
Well enjoy this part and Thank you~ for read this stories~🎊

*Normal Pov

The meeting with Akashi is not going well after all and it got Midorima Very depressed hearing what Akashi said that's he still love him? If he really Love him then why he hurted him! Suddenly the phone is ringing...

*Midorima Pov

*Sigh.... Akashi said he still love Tetsuya? Don't joke with me!? I will always protect Tetsuya and love him, I didn't give up on him too, Allright then let's get some fresh air now.. my mind is mess up...

*brr...brrr.... my phone is ringing? *click

"Hello... Shintarou-kun? How the meeting go is it okay?" Ahh... I'm feeling more relaxed when I'm hearing his sound...

"Shintarou-kun?"

"Yeah- tough it didn't went that well." Suddenly Tetsuya Quite and I heard he call my name over and over

"Shintarou-kun... Shintarou... kun... Shintarou.. kun.. don't worry over everything I'm always be with you.. and I always love you Shintarou-kun.. so don't think it to much okay?"

*Thump.... That's right
I have him now and I love him a bottom of my heart when I'm still in the lost tought suddenly

"Moshi-Moshi...Shintarou-kun? Shintarou-kun?...Moshi Moshh!>◇<"

"ah.. sorry Tetsuya and thank you my dear for your kind word" he quite again maybe he feel embrassed heh..

"Umm.. no worries! And Shintarou-kun you want to go eat something with me?"

"Yeah, I want to where are you now?"

"*fufu.. I'm at the park when we first met and I'm already bought some bread and my favorite Vanilla milkshake are okay with it, to eat at here??"

"Umh.. I'm okay with it, so wait for me okay? Don't finish it all the bread!"

"Mmh.. Allright I will be waiting.. Woof!" Woof? Is it Tetsuya have a dog but last time when I visit his house I don't see a pet.

"Tetsuya are you okay? is there something happen?"

"Nothing happened, I will wait for you okay Shintarou-kun then I will hang up now"

"okay, see you later Tetsuya." *beep.. probably someone owner that have just passing Tetsuya and then it barked.. okay, no time to waste Tetsuya wait for me.

*Kuroko pov

Shintarou-kun will come here by now. the bread and the vanilla milkshake that Murasakibara-kun made is as always smell so good, but I hope Shintarou-kun will cheer up with this, well I don't know what Akashi-San thinking but I'm Shintarou-kun lovers now so I'm only look at Shintarou-kun, ah that's right I have to tell Shintarou-kun that I have a secret.

*History Mode On!

when I still in the high school I'm always fainted when I have a sport at the running field, then my parents take me to the hospital to do some check-up, but suddenly the doctor is suprised when the result come up, it said that I'm not only male suprisingly I'm also a woman kind, I can bear a children.

When the doctor finished the talk I was shocked, tought that wasn't a really normal thing that happened right? When the doctor realize that I was shock from the reality he said it will gonna be okay, you most likely the special person, I'm just nodded at his word.

After that my parents always protect me and always check who I be friends with, but I didn't really mind it because they want to take care of me. When I'm Still Akashi-San lover I told him my situation and tell him to not touch me until we old enough and get married, but he disagree the idea and that's he began to mocking me.. ugh .. don't think that again!!!(>◇<).

Right now

I have to focus on Shintarou-kun.. will Shintarou-kun still like me if I tell him all of this? I hope he still like me! "TETSUYA!!!" it's Shintarou-kun and a rabbit doll another lucky item?^0^ well I have to tell him now everything- "at here Shintarou-kun!"

Mini    :" Hello~ hmm... why is so quite where is those two cutie?😒"

Mini    :"At here? No.. in the kitchen no?? Ah maybe in the bathroom.. hmm no way... ohh.. are they sleeping? I will take a peek at their room ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)"

*in MidoKuro room

'Creakk...

Mini           :" ah.. at last!!! Huh... Kyaaaaaaaaaa....* internal screaming!!!"

Kuroko      :" mm... Midorima-kun..zzz *hug tightly"

Midorima :" mmh..*hugs"

Mini           :" I have an heart attack now, *click I will save it put it as  Wallpaper. Well then I got it now so I will soon retreat!!!"

*Slam!!

Kuroko       :" mm.. Midorima-kun what was that sound *yawnn"

Midorima  :" hmm? I didn't know either. Are you sleeping well? Well it's not like I worried or anything"

Kuroko        :" I'm slept like a log and thanks to Midorima-kun I have a nice sleep "

Midorima    :" (Midorima brain has Stopped(*<<<○□○) THEN  TODAY I WILL MAKE OUR DINNER THEN I GO TO THE KITCHEN NOW!!!"

*SLAM!!

Kuroko           :" *kuku Midorima-kun still shy as ever~"

Allright!!! This part is done now~ sorry to make you all waited, please enjoy the stories and always support this story★
Thank you for reading this stories~
See you in the next stories\(^●^)/