PART 18 Thank You

*Kuroko Pov

When we finish our breakfast time together, I'm with Shintarou-kun go his room, to prepared, Shintarou-kun so cool, when he wore the doctor's robe, suddenly Nigou came to me...

*Woof...*woof
"Hello Nigou are you ready to go out now?" *Arf...

"Who's the good boy?" *Arf...

"Hahaha....it's tickle."

"Tetsuya.. be careful okay?" Shintarou-kun came to my side and he looked really worried I'm tried to calming him.

"I'm gonna be okay, beside your parents are with me and Nigou too."

"But..."the few minutes passed Shintarou-kun lift his head.

"Alright.. here your lucky item today, I will tied it for you.." as Shintarou-kun said it, he tied something on my hair when I look at the mirror it's look like a Star hairband it's beautiful.

"Shintarou-kun...... it's pretty thank you."

"Yeah, it's look good on you, I'm happy it's suit you well.. well it's not look that bad tought." At the last word his tsundere mode got out again.

"*pfft.. Shintarou-kun.. your tsundere side is very..."

"I can't help it okay! But still I will change.."

"*fufu...I look forward to it Shintarou-kun."

"Tetsuya... *kiss.."

"Nnn...ngg... Shin...tarou..kun..."

"*Sigh... Tetsuya thank you for choosing me.."

"I'm also thank you Shintarou-kun.. I will always loved you."

"Yeah... Tetsuya don't you want to say anything before I go out to work.." Shintarou-kun make puppy face...

"*Giggle.. Shintarou-kun have a safe trip." I try reach Shintarou-kun and draw a closer to me, I'm kissed his forehead.

"Don't do that, it's embarrassing."

"*Fufu... Shintarou-kun you so cute. "

"Hey, Shintarou if you want to be lovey dovey with him, do it when you're in the free time."

"Shut Up! Nii-san!"

"Now, Now, let's get going now."

"Please don't drag me to hard!!! I will get going now Tetsuya!"

"Alright, be careful on the way Shintarou-kun."

"Okay!"

"Let's go Tetsuya."

"Yeah."

Mini:"zzz..."

Kuroko:"her sleeping face is so cute."

Midorima:"Kuroko I'm hom- Wha!? Why is She take nap on your lap that damn short chibi girl(눈‸눈)!!!"

Kuroko:"sst... Midorima-kun you are to loud, I just found her sleeping so I let her sleep on my lap."

Midorima:"but why!?"

Kuroko:"because she cute with her new bangs, she already cut it short, plus she love the gift that you gave her."

Midorima:"am I not cute to you!? Also that not gift when I give her those is just her lucky item."

Kuroko:"Mi...dorima-kun are you jealous?"

Midorima:"no I'm not don't get the wrong idea."

Kuroko:"okay, okay come here lean on my shoulder, let the three of us go to sleep"

Midorima:"*sigh.. alright then, but after this let make up."

Kuroko:"okay, hehe... Her hair is soft and so fluffy too."

Midorima:"is it?"

Kuroko:"yes, you try it too Midorima-kun."

Midorima:"fine then, hm? is very soft and fluffy..."

Kuroko:"Right?"

Mini:"umh *mumble...*mumble.."

Midorima:"is she just talking in her sleep."

Mini:"d...on't... do....n't"

Kuroko:"you're right."

Mini:"d....o ...n't t..ooo..u...c..h m-"

Midorima:"don't touch your what?"

Mini:"...zzz... Do...n't tou...ch my..ba..by.."

Midorima:"what Baby?"

Mini:"zzzz... DON'T TOUCH MY BABY SHEEP!!!!*uppercut"

K.O.

Kuroko:"Midorima-kun!? Are you alright? Oh no he fainted, I'm gonna take him to the room."

Mini:"zzzz ... Nyamm... YOU'RE sa..ffe.my... ba..by... Sh..eee.p."

Hello!

How are you all doing I hope it's always going well, well sorry if this part is really short, and that's why, I already did my very best, thank you for always vote my story, hope you always take care your health, and stay safe, well see you in the next part of this story!

Bye-bye!