PART 24 Happy Wedding With Some Suprise Event.

Hello! Hello!
We are meet again~
How far do you like the stories?

Thank you very much for you all voted and support "It's The True You"

I have write to much part so far, and I'm glad to write something especially Midokuro, I really love this two so much!

Well enough for my story,

This is my next part, hope you like it.

*Normal Pov

Ceremony already be held many guest have gathered when the two still prepared, for they outfit. The two of them haven't been seen each other for the rest of week, because The Kuroko Family will Make the suprise, so they want to know how Midorima Shintarou can be Patience, but at first it's was hard For Midorima, but in the end he ended up drown for his job, and then the wedding is already happen, so he can give relieve sigh.

*Midorima Pov

It's already been week, I haven't seen Tetsuya. I want to see him soon, all the guest have been gathered, I hope it will going well.

The cake is look so good, Murasakibara do a good job.

"Congratulations Midorima-chi! Tought I didn't want to said it, but why Kuroko-chi have to marry you!?"

" you don't have to yell Kise, it's hurt my ear, congratulations Midorima, if you Make Tetsu cry, I will get him from you."

"What the suspicious talking about? Don't try to pick a fight before the wedding start."

"Where is Tetsu-kun? I want too see him immediately! Mido-chan take care of him okay, if you make Tetsu-kun cry I will knocked you up! "

"Please, I didn't ever want to let him go, and make him cry, also I will make him smile every day."

"Shintarou, sweetie you look so handsome."

"Mother, Father, also nii-San." We only have been chatted to each other And then the host has been appear.

The wedding has been start, When he said the bride is in my heart didn't calm down, the door has been opened, then Tetsuya was with his Father, he look gorgeous! All the guest was like me, looked so shocked, there was too much, Tetsuya is Beautiful.

"Kuroko-chi..."

"Is that Tetsu?"

"Tetsu-kun"

"Kuroko.. I don't know he was this beauty, I hope you be happy, also congratulations."

*Kuroko Pov

The wedding will be started, I'm really nervous.

"Woah, my son is so beautiful."

"Mother.. And Father.."

"Ahaha what's with that look? Cheer up don't be to nervous" that for sure I will be very nervous.

"Everything will be allright Tetsuya, let's go." I reached my father hand, the door began to open, my heart still didn't calm down, but as I saw Shintarou-kun face my mind is blown away all my worries is gone.

*Nobody Pov

The Wedding Progress going smoothly , the two of them make their  vows and then Sealed with pure kiss, everyone has clapped theirs hand. All the guest have a good time too chat together, and someone has come with a boquet of rose gived to Kuroko, that person is Akashi, Kuroko accept the rose.

"Congratulations Tetsuya."

"Thank you, Sei-kun." They didn't feel akward at all, Midorima Confused, his Husband still call that guy a birth name why????

"How is your baby doing, Sei-kun? are you still didn't tell Murasakibara-kun about it?" Midorima like huh????

"I'm still not used to it yet, I didn't know this happen to me neither, I have my morning sickness, and I'm craving the cake and bread he made, my appetite also multiplied, also I plan to tell him soon."

"*Giggle.. soon you will be get used to it, please tell him so, I think he's really like you Sei-kun."

"Yeah, right... hm..? What's wrong Shintarou?" Midorima brains still loading....

"Shintarou-kun, are you alright?"

"A....Aa..Kashi you..you.."

"What? Is your head got hit by something?"

"You...... are..."

"Just speak already, if you want to said something?"

Midorima Shintarou has explode

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!??" all the lobby got silent when he heard the screaming of Midorima made, And also Murasakibara Got a attention.

"Shintarou-kun you don't have to be that shocked, ermm.. please don't mind us please enjoy the event."

"Bb...b..but.."

"Really Shintarou, you are really lose your cool just now, so what's the problem I have a baby with Atsushi."

"Aka-chin..."

"*gasp!" Akashi has panicked he didn't know that Murasakibara approached them, probably he heard it everything, he panicked all over.

"Murasakibara-kun, you came here, also did you heard everything??"

"Kuro-chin, I have heard it I'm kinda shocked for the news tought, that Aka-chin is pregnant with my baby." Akashi been embrassed from his face until his ear are all red.

"Aka-chin, look at me we need to to talk.."

"Urrgggghhh....no...h..." Akashi got tounge tied.

"No?? (*Murasakibara make the kicked puppy face)."♡♡<<(^-^♪)

"Urrgh...I..i...i..Atsushi..." Akashi Face deep red, like a boiled crab, his head got steamy.

"Murasakibara-kun maybe you should find some quiet place to have conversation."

"You are right Kuro-chin, then please excuse us and Congratulations Kuro-chin."

"Thank you Murasakibara-kun." The two of them has left.

"Shintarou-kun why are you so shocked about."

"Of course I would Tetsuya, I didn't know that Akashi could pregnant, also he his a womanizer, and then he Pregnant with Murasakibara, you didn't know how so shocked I was, also I got confused when the two of you use birth name to call each other." Midorima face all red and Kuroko told him everything.

"When you have been tested by my parents, after that Sei-kun send me a text that he need my help, and I go to his office he told me that he is pregnant with Murasakibara-kun baby, the doctor said to him that his symptoms are slow unlike mine who was at the beginning are very weak, after then I help to look after Sei-kun body, so he can stay healthy."

"So that why, well I'm glad everything goes smoothly."

"You are right, now Sei-kun is happy too."

"Thank you Tetsuya."

"Why are you Thanking me?"

"Because my life got brighter, whenever I am with you."

"Shintarou-kun....me..too."

"OKAY THEN, LET'S FINISH WITH WALTZ DANCE, THIS IS A FINAL."

"let's go Tetsuya."

"Yes Shintarou-kun." Their starting the dance also the new couple have been finished their conversation,and join the waltz too. (Want to know what are they talking about, wait until The Special Part Number 2!
(≖ ͜ʖ≖), I didn't mean in the bad way. )

Yay! This part was done Finallly!!! It's kinda hard now a days but I finish it anyway, thank for the Support and the comment, and also see you in the next part of the stories.

And Stay healthy Because Health is Number????

1!!!!!!!

Then Bye-bye!\(^◇^)/