Introduction

There is Mansion where an old man live with his two sons together. He had one more son But he died 20 years back. He was married and have a Have little daughter named farah. She was born after his death. His name was Danish khan his wife name is Rhuina he was the youngest son he died in a car accident. His wife didn't like his family so cut all ties with them after his death.

She was married after 2 years of his death. Her husband didn't want to take care of her daughter so as soon as farah got at the age of 18 she married her daughter to her illiterate nephew in the village.

The old man named was Asfandayar khan but his children and grandchildren call him agah Jan. He missed his death child so much because he was his spoiled and bubbly child. Now he want to meet his grand daughter.

His eldest son name is Feroz khan. His wife name is Anabia Feroz khan. He have four sons and one daughter .
Sheryar Feroz khan, 29 years old and is the eldest in all cousins and is a businessman by profession he has done MBA and is taking care of family business.

Saad Feroz khan, 27 years old he is a lawyer in profession.
Zain Feroz khan, 25 he is the architect in profession.
Wali Feroz khan, 24 he is cardiology doctor in profession.
One daughter name is Hira Feroz khan, 22 she is a teacher of kindergarten by profession.

Second son name is Daniyal khan. His wife name is Noor Daniyal khan. He have one son and three daughters.
His  son name is Bilal Daniyal khan, 23 years old he is a engineer by profession.
One daughter name is Alia Daniyal khan, 28 Years old she is fashion designer by profession.

Alina Daniyal khan, 26 Years old is interior designer by profession.
Hoorain Daniyal khan, 23 years old she is still studying its her final year of graphic designing. They all help to run the family business

Farah is 20 years old was the neglect child since her birth she didn't understand why everyone neglected her she only study till her intermediate as after that she got married. She thought that one day her Prince Charming will come and take her with him but like all other dreams of her break it also broke when she got married to an illiterate person.

She was born with weak heart doctor said that she will need to have surgery when she will get 18 but no one give attention to it and now it's been 3 years of her marriage and she is getting weak day by day. She is just breathing not living a life. She loved her dad she didn't see him but she still love him with all her heart.

Once when she was small she listened to her mom that her father have two more brothers and she also have a dada but she couldn't gain confidence to ask her about them. From that time she is in love with them too. She is simple friendly nature girl.

She hate her life because when she was not married she was neglected and was verbally abused. And now she  physically got abused by her husband and mother in law on every small thing. Her mother didn't care about it she told her many times but she don't care which breaks her heart more. But because she have a very strong faith on Allah she stood up again and never lose hope. She believes that some day some one will come and take her out of this hell.

CAST

Asfandyar Khan aka Agha Jan