Wali's love

Writer POV

Next day everyone went to their work Sheryar reached his office and call the investigator to bring him the file. Investigator came with the file And gave it to Sheryar.

Sheryar started to read the file and got shock on shock.
NAME FARAH.
AGE 20.
MARRIED 3YEARS AGO.
HAVE A HEART DISEASE.
NO CHILD YET.
STUDYED TILL INTERMEDIATE.
NO SIBLINGS.
MOTHER IS MARRIED TO OTHER MAN WHEN SHE WAS 2 YEARS OLD.
LIVES IN A SMALL VILLAGE IN PUNJAB NAME IS BADU.

Sheryar close the file and picked is mobile and dial his bother Wali.
Wali picked the phone and said hello!
Sheryar replied I need you in my office right now.
Ok bhai I am coming is everything ok asked Wali.
You came then we will talk said Sheryar.
Ok bhai I am coming in five minutes said Wali.

Then hung the call Sheryar look towards investigator and sign a check from him and give is to investigator.

You did great job thank you... you may take your leave now I will call you when I need you for now your task is completed said Sheryar.

Investigator nodded his head took the check and went out.

After some time Wali enters Sheryar's office and knocked the door.
Come in said Sheryar is everything alright asked Wali.
Come Wali have a seat said Sheryar.

Wali nodded his head and enter sat on the seat and look towards Sheryar.

Sheryar forward the file to Wali. Wali opened the file and got shocked and look towards Sheryar.
Bahi how is it possible said Wali.

We will find a way Wali to get her to us don't worry said Sheryar.
But bhai how we will do it she is married and for 3 years said Wali.
Don't worry we always have an option Wali divorce replay Sheryar.
Wali was shocked but he know that his brother is right we only have that option.

At night Wali was in his room and thinking about how he started to fall for a girl he never see in real only with her name of her when she was so small maybe 6 months. He once listen his Chacu saying to his baba that Wali will be farah's husband

that time his Chacu take promise that Wali will be farah's and from that day he is in love with her. He was maybe 3 or 4 years old that time and didn't know the meaning of love it was before farah's birth.

But with time his love increased for her. He hates his Chachi for separating farah form everyone but now he was determined to make farah his by hook or by crook.

Everyone want to meet farah but because of his Chachi she always blackmail them to stay away from her or she will hurt her.

And everyone was helpless they can't take the custody of farah that time. And therefore they can't even see her after her birth. But now everyone is determined to see and bring farah back to her real family.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys will like the update
Please vote
Comment
And share

Your writer
Aamna