Honeymoon

TWO MONTHS LATER

Farah POV

It's been two months since my and Wali's wedding. We went to our honeymoon to turkey. For two weeks. And I love that place.

We both made many memories their. And my favorite one is when I told Wali that I alway want to see snowfall. He took me to ice wonderland in Istanbul.

I remember he blindfold me and took me inside and suddenly I started to feel cold because of temperature difference I asked him where are we and why it is so cold.

He didn't reply but remove the blindfold. And when I look snow was falling on us and I turned and kissed Wali on his lips in excitement. I myself was shocked.

But it was the best moment of my life. After we came back Wali asked me what i want to study. Or what my dream was to study.

I just told him I want to do photography courses. And I didn't even know when and how but Wali made me enrolled in online course.

Which is of 6 months after that I will be graduate. And here I am doing my assignment which is to capture a beautiful picture of any flower so I am in garden and trying to take the best picture.

Wali is at his hospital he had some surgery to preform. So he is there.

..........................

I, Hoor, and Zain were sitting in lawn I was showing Hoor my pictures which I capture. And asking her which is the best one to be submitted.

Farah what you want to eat for snack I am going to bring some popcorns with me asked Zain. And I suddenly want to eat some spicy chips.

Can you bring me some spicy chips I said.
Farah seriously I think you will get fat if you keeping eating chips he said.

Suddenly I got so angry on him that I just can't control my anger and I pushed him in the pool as he was standing right in front of the pool.

And I shouted I am not fat you are fat I said and started to cry and run to my room and shut the door with loud bang. And locked it.

............

Zain POV

I was so shocked that I didn't understand what happened few minutes ago.
What happened to her I asked Hoor.

Don't know I myself is shocked she didn't do anything like this not even when we tease the hell out of her now what happened she questioned.

And at the same time gate opened and Wali's car enter in.
Don't tell him otherwise he will beat me you know he didn't want anyone to tease her I begged Hoor.

She just nodded her head and then we both went inside.

.............

Wali POV

Today was very hectic day. I just want to see my Jan now. She is only source that calm me down.

I went to Agha Jan and said my salam then to my parents room. Then to Chahcu and Chachi room and finally went to my room but the door is locked.

I knocked the door but no response.
Farah open the door I asked no response
Farah I again try but no response now I am getting worried. So I open it with the the key.

I went inside and whole room was dark.
Farah I called her but only got response in hiccup and sob. She was laying in a fetal position and crying.

Farah what happened love why are you crying I asked her.
She immediately hugged me and cried.
Shhhh stop crying tell me what happened did anyone said you anything I asked.

She nodded her head in yes now I got worried because everyone take care of her and I know everyone love her. And no one even raise voice in front of her.

Tell me what they said I asked.
Wali.... Z..ai..n said that I eat lots of chips and I .... wi...ll.... I... i am f...at and then again she busted in sobs.

I can't understand what is their to mind they all tease her so much on our wedding but she didn't mind now she is sobbing like some one beat her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update

Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna