Making her sleep

Wali POV

As our mansion is three hours more we decided that it's better if farah take bath because she was very dirty and her clothes were not presentable at all.

And her fever is getting high so it was the best option and thanks to ammi she put some extra clothes with us.

Farah still didn't believe us and was sacred from us and crying. So I and Saad decide that I have to give her sleeping medicine otherwise she will get worse then she already is.

Me and Saad both asked her to sleep a little but she get so scared like we will eat her and because of her continues crying fever is not going down and I hold her wrist to check her pulses which was high.

.............................

Farah came back after taking the bath wearing clean clothes she was still looking exhausted but at least she was clean now.

In the hotel where we stopped for her bath Saad ordered some lunch for us because we will reach mansion around 7 or 8 o'clock so we decided to have lunch.

After having lunch we resume we resume our journey now farah was little better but still she was sacred and thank goodness she stoped crying.

Farah please sleep for a while you need rest our journey is still for 3 hours I asked her.
No I am ok Wali. I am used to it she replied.

But you have fever you will feel better if you will sleep for sometime I tried to convince her again.
No I am okay now she replied.

Okay.... here drink some water you need to keep yourself hydrated I said and give her the water bottle in which I have added sleeping pills.
Ok she replied and drink the water.

......................

Farah POV

I was so scared with all the event that took place today I don't believed them but I am sacred.

I can't fight anymore because my heart can't take the stress I just pray to Allah that keep me safe from these unknown people.

There are saying that they are my cousins. I don't anything about it only knows that my father have two more brothers .

And that my father died before my birth nothing more and when ever I try to ask anyone about baba they would just ignore it.

I just want my life to be normal I am fed up of all this. I can't take this any more I just left everything on my Allah. I have a strong belief on Him and I am sure He will not let me suffer more.

My thoughts got distributed as  again Wali told me to sleep but I can't I feel scared what if they do something with me while I am sleeping.

Then he offered me the water I don't want to drink it but I was thirst so I took and drank half of the bottle and give back to him while saying thanks.

As I just turn to see the outside view I started getting dizzy I just hold my head with my hands and started to blink my eyes.

Farah are you ok came Wali voice.
No I am getting dizzy I replied.
Look I was telling you to sleep now look because of temperature and exhaustion you started to feel dizzy come lay down sleep for some time he replied.

No it's ...o..k I will be all right in a while I said and try to sit straight but Wali hold my shoulder down and made me lay my head on his lap.

Shhhh it's ok close your eyes when we will reach I will wake you up he said.

I again try to sit up but due to dizziness I fall again. And I started to panicking and again try to sit
Wh...th happening to....m..e.......W....ali I shutter.

Shhhhh kuch nahi ho raha (nothing is happening) relax everything is fine calm down no one will hurt go to sleep...you need to rest.

And with that he started to run his hand in my hairs.
And I feel myself getting relaxed against my will and after few minutes I drifted in my dreamland.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys will like the update
Keep voting commenting and sharing

Your writer
Aamna