Extra excertion

Wali POV

Ammi where is Farah I didn't saw her after breakfast I asked.

I don't know even I didn't saw her she replied.
Hmm ok I will check in her room I said.
Hmmm ok go she replied.

I went to her room and knocked on the door but didn't got any reply so I went inside.

Whole room was dark only little sun light was coming from the curtains. I on the light.

When light got on she was laying on her bed and sleeping.
She must be tried from yesterday event I thought.
And went out from her room and in my room.

It was tea time and everyone was having tea when Agha Jan asked where is farah.

Agha Jan she was sleeping because she was tried from  events I replied.

She didn't even eat lunch with us he asked.
Yes you are right but she took some fruits and went to sleep again.

It was near dinner time so ammi told me to wake farah so here I am inside her room.

Farah wake up its dinner time you have slept all day how will you sleep in night I asked her.
No response from her.
Farah wake up I again try
No response.

I sigh and then put my hand on her shoulder to wake her up but she was burning I touch her forehead and yes she have fever now.

I cursed under my breath for my irresponsibility I should checked her in morning itself.

She was unconscious due to high fever. I went to my room and came back with my medical bag and take out the thermometer and put it on her forehead her temperature was 102F.

I check her blood pressure it was low then checked her heart with stethoscope it was ok. So it mean extra excretion she needs rest.

So I told ammi to make soup for her and then I went to her room and ready a injection of fever reducer.

I took her hand and find her vein clean the area after that I injected the injection in it.

As I did it she try to take her hand away but I had good grip on it and I started to make circles on her wrist from my thumb.

Shhhh it's ok it's ok you are doing good I said. As she was whining.

I took out the injection and bandage the area. Then ammi came with her soup. And ammi make her drink while I put pillows on her back.

Farah here open you mouth drink the soup I asked. She slightly open her eyes then look me and close them again.

Farah open the mouth I asked again and then she open it. Ammi made her drink the soup slowly.

Then I went down I met with everyone they were waiting for me on dinner table.

How is she now asked abbu.
She is good I have given her fever reducer. She will be fine till morning I said.
Ok good let's start Agah Jan replied.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna