Epiolgue

Wali POV

Saad I will not leave you I said in anger. And went behind farah. As she reached Agha Jan's room and opened the door of Agah Jan room with a bang.

Even Agha Jan visibly flinch and I think Sheryar,baba and Chachu with Bilal were sitting and discussing some business related work.

And the papers which Bilal was holding fall down from his hand.

Ya Allah what happened beta why are you crying like this Agha Jan asked her as she hugged him.

Agha Jan Wali and Saad are calling me baby. They say I myself is a baby so I don't need any other baby she said and my jaw dropped on ground.

When did I say that I thought myself. Everyone look me for and explanation I just mouthed mood swings.

So after whole hour everyone keep on scolding me and Saad till she didn't stop crying. And now she got tried and slept.

............

3 MONTHS LATER

Farah's due date is in week so from today I have taken leave from hospital till two months only will see emergency cases.

We both were sitting and watching movie and eating popcorns. Suddenly farah started crying.

Farah what happened you feeling pain or something I asked worriedly.
No she said between her sobs.
Then why are you crying I asked.
Because you ate all my popcorns she said
Ok stop crying I will bring more ok I said.

When I came back she was again crying and suddenly she started screaming. And was holding her stomach.

Farah are you feeling pain I asked.
She nodded her head in yes.
Ok we need go to hospital I said and carry her in one swift motion.

I saw Bilal sitting in the lounge.
Bilal hurry get the car I shouted. He immediately went outside in mean time every one came out as farah was screaming.

Ammi get her bag it's in her cupboard I said as everyone was panicking only I was the stable one pecks of being doctor.

.................

I was now in Opration room with farah as I am her cardiologist so I need to monitor her heart condition which was stable.

After a while we heard a crying voice. I took my baby in my hands and got tears in my eyes I kissed him as he is a boy.

And then put him on Farah's shoulder. She kissed him. Then I give him to nurse and checked Farah vitals.

She had lost much blood then normal so her blood pressure went down and I Immediately get in action.

Farah I am putting you on blood ok love. And I want you to keep talking me you cannot sleep right ok love I said her.

I told the nurse to go and tell my family outside that everything is fine and we are blessed with baby boy she nodded and went.

Wali I am feeding pain in my back farah said.
I know love but I am sorry I can't give you anything till you bp don't get stable I said.
And connect her IV with blood bottle.

After an hour I successfully stable her BP then I asked the nurse to shift her to ICU as I need her in observation till tomorrow.

I went outside and told everyone that everything is good. In mean time nurse came and said farah is calling me.

So I went inside her room and she was laying. Oximeter, oxygen pipe and ECG pads were connected with her body.

Hey how are you feeling I asked her.
Wali dar ho raha hai ( it's paining) she said while crying a little.

Acha shhh rona nahi hai ok mai abhi tum he sedative de raha hu tu tum so jao gi liken abhi me pain killer nahi de sakta (ok shhhh don't cry I am giving you a sedative so you will sleep but I can't give you pain killer)I said her while cleaning her tears and took the sedative injection from the table.

And took her hand and open her IV cap. But she stopped me.
Nahi muje sona nahi hai. Tum ne muje kha tha ke jab mera BP stable ho ga tu tum muje pain killer dedo gaye (no I don't want to sleep you said when my BP will get stable you will give me pain killer)
she said.

I know love but I can't you are already very weak and it got very difficult for me to stable your BP and i can't take the risk again I said and injected the sedative in her IV.

But....she tried to say something but I stoped her.
Shhhhh I promise you will not feel pain ok and you need to rest in order to get recover fast ok I said.

And with that she nodded her head in yes and close her eyes while I took out the injection and close the cap of her IV sleep tight love I said and kissed her forehead.

.............

TWO DAYS LATER

Farah is now stable and we all were sitting in the hospital room we announced our son name and it is Ali Wali khan.

This is know as a prefect family which I am very thankful to Allah who has blessed me with the best.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Guys this is the last chapter and story came to its end hope you love the story.

Your writer
Aamna