Sheryar and Alia

Alina POV

I was sitting in the living room drinking my tea. When Alina came to me And said where are you lost.... in Sheryar bhai thoughts.

Shut up Alina I am your older sister you should not talk to me like this I replied.
So what can't I tease my sister she said.

No you can't I replied.
When are you going to tell  about this to our elders she said.
I blush on her comment and run from their. I heard her laugh.

........................

Alina POV

I can't wait to enjoy the first wedding of our home it will be so much fun do all shopping preparing dance applying menhdi and much more it will be so much fun.

I just want them to tell our elders quickly they both are already in love with each other.

.......................

Writer POV

Everyone was having dinner boys came back from their work. And were discussing about cricket match and all ladies were discussing about drama episode which came today.

When Agha Jan said I want all of you present in Living room I have to discuss something.
Everyone nodded their heads and continue to eat their dinner.

After sometime everyone was present in the living room.
Feroz said yes Agha Jan now tell us what's the matter.
Feroz you know your sons are getting older what have you decided about them asked Agha Jan.

What do you mean Agha Jan I cant understand tell me clearly replied Feroz.
Look I want to see my grand sons and daughters to get married replied Agha Jan
Everyone see each other and Sheryar and Alia look towards each other.

Sheryar beta if you don't have any girl in your Mind then should I tell you the girl that I chose for you said Agha Jan.
Agha Jan you can choose the girl for me because I know you will choose the best Sheryar replied.

He was very nervous but he covered it with his smile and his eyes were seeing his love Alia who was as nervous as he was.

It was not in their culture to go and propose the girl. Their elders know about their likes and dislikes so they fully trust them with their life.

Ok then I will tell you all the name of the girl which I choose for Sheryar and she is our Alia announced Agah Jan.
Sheryar and Alia took the breath of relief and both looked each other and then pass a smile.

Alia beta is it ok with you or if you have anyone in mind tell me now Agha Jan asked.
Alia just blush and said I don't have anyone in mind and rushed from their to her room.

She prayed to Allah and thanks him that He had grand her wish. And with the smile on her face she slept.

On the other hand Sheryar also prayed to Allah and thank Him. Then opened his laptop to do some work.

While working his mobile went off and he picked up the call it was the investigator.

Hello said Sheryar.
Sir I got the location of the girl replied investigator.

Good come to my office in morning replied Sheryar.
And cut the call and went to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So here is another chapter hope you all will like it
Vote
Comment
And share

Your writer
Aamna