Surgery

Farah POV

I woke up in the evening and at same time Wali came in with Hoor and Bilal.

Hey how are you asked Hoor and hugged me.
I Am good you. she asked her.
Good she replied.

Wali came towards me and hold my wrist in his and put his two fingers on my wrist and measured my pulse.

When can I go home I directly asked Wali.
Before Wali could replied Bilal said ok Wali we will go it's late take care Farah.
Ok go Bye replied Wali.

Wali when can I go to home I asked.
I will tell you but before it you have to eat your dinner Wali replied.
Ok I said.

After eating dinner Wali sat with me. Farah tomorrow is you surgery and after you recover I will take you home Wali told me.

First I was shocked but then started to cry.
No Wali I don't want it I am scared..... what if I didn't make it through surgery please take me from here I plea him.

Shhh farah it's ok I know it's scary but I will do your surgery myself and I will try all my best  and I can promise you that I will do what ever I have to make you healthy again he replied.

No I don't want it. I want Agha Jan he only loves me I want to talk to him I will tell him what you are doing I said.
Shhh it's ok he said me and hug me.

After crying I got tried and Wali lay me down.
Now you sleep and no eating anything from now on I myself will give you a glass of water before midnight.
But Wali....I try to say. But he cut me off don't worry your are in safe hands I promise you.

And in morning nurse will come and ready you for your surgery so don't argue with them because I myself will be busy in getting scrub for surgery I will meet you in the OT he told me.

...............

AT MORNING

Wali POV

I got scrub and was ready for the surgery. Yesterday at morning we told Agha Jan and all elders except Sheryar and Alia about Farah's condition and surgery.

So today everyone is coming. And they will reach in 8 hours. They didn't got the seats in morning flight so it will be in evening. And hope so before that I would finish farah's surgery.

Sir a nurse which I left with Farah came inside the OT call to me.
Yes I replied.
She is not coming and crying she told me.

Didn't you gave her relaxer I asked.
She is not letting anyone touch her she replied.
Ok let's go I said.

I reached her room and went inside she was full on crying while Hoor, Hira and Alina were hugging her and Bilal and Zain and Saad where standing near her bed.

Farah what happened why are you troubling everyone  I asked her.
I don't want this surgery I want to talk to Agha Jan she said while crying.
Farah we discussed this issue at night not again I said her.

I took the relaxer from the nurse and went towards farah but she saw me and hide her hands on her back.

Please farah I need to take you to OT now and I promise you as soon as you wake up I will let you meet Agha Jan please I begged her but she was crying nonstop.

So I took her hand forcefully in which there was an IV already. And inject the injection after few minutes she was drowsy enough that I help her lay properly on bed.

And tell everyone to say goodbye to her Hoor,Hira and Alina kissed her forehead while Zain,Saad and Bilal kept their hands on her forehead.

I reached to OT with Farah on the bed we shift her to OT table the nurse started attach her with machine. She was still weeping. I was holding her hand and creasing her hairs in order to calm her down.

Then anesthesiologist came and went towards farah head.
Farah a doctor is standing on your head side he will put the oxygen mask on your face ok you just keep breathing I explained to her.

Then I  nodded the anesthesiologist to start he put the mask on her face as soon as he put it she started to panic and shake her face trying to remove the mask with her hands.

Shhh farah it's nothing love you are safe I am with you calm down shhh I said.

And hold her hands in my one and other hand I put it on the one side of her head while the other side anesthesiologist was holding.

I keep saying sweet things to her. And after fighting for few minutes she finally slept.

Ok guys let's do our job and make her healthy I said and everyone replied with nod and yes.

Before coming in OT I spend my whole night in hospital Masjid and prayed to Allah that help me in Farahs's surgery. And with the name of Allah I started her surgery.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

How you all will like the update
Vote comment and share

Your writer
Aamna