Complications

Wali POV

After eight hours I have completed her surgery. I scrub out and went outside the OT there everyone was present.

Agha Jan was the first to question me Wali how is she is she ok.

Agha Jan yes she is absolutely fine. Some complecation came in between the surgery but now every thing is alright I replied.

Can we see her Wali asked baba.
Baba not now I just asked nurses to shift her back to the room.

So after getting her settled down I will do her checkup and some tests after that I will tell you when you can meet her I said.
Ok so we will wait over here he said.

No baba I am going to shift her on ventilator because of the complications that came in between the surgery.

I can't let you all meet her till she is on ventilator. So there is no need to wait over here I will call you once she is ready to meet I said.

But wali we want to see her said Agha Jan.
I know Agha Jan but she is alright I promise you. And you are tried because of traveling you all should take rest I said.

Yes Agha Jan Wali is here with her and most important he is her doctor so he will care of her more then us and you are also tried we will come when he will call us replied Bilal.

After everyone left for home I went to farah. I opened her door and saw the nurse has shift her on the ventilator.

Because of her complications during surgery it is better to put her on ventilator for 24 hours then I will see how her vitals are going.

I took my stethoscope and put the circle on her chest and checked her breathing.

Then I took my torch and open her right eye with my finger and thumb and see the reaction of her pupil towards light then I do the same with left eye. Then I took her wrist in my hand and measured her pulse.

...............

NEXT DAY

I was sitting in my office now. I went to home and freshen up every one asked about farah and I told them that as soon as she will wake up I will call them. So here I am waiting for her to wake up.

There was a knock and nurse walked in and said sir farah maam is waking up I nodded my head and went with her to farah's room.

She was coming out from anesthesia. I took her pulse and then checked her eyes with the touch. Then I put my stethoscope on her chest and checked her.

She slowly opened her eyes and blink them for few seconds and then open them properly.

In mean time I measured her blood pressure
How are you I asked her with smile and rub my thumb against her cheek.

She looked at me then downwards to her mouth from were the tube of ventilator going inside her lungs. She try to touch it with her hands but I stoped her while holding her hands in mine.

It's just a ventilator it is helping you to breath. Its nothing scary I will take it out in some time and till that time you will not touch I said.

She nodded her head a little in yes.
Ok good now I will just come after telling everyone that you are up so they can come and meet you ok I said and kissed her forehead.

I turn towards the nurse who was standing beside her bed.
Make sure she do not touch the tube or try to take it out I said.
She nodded her head. I went out to call Zain so that everyone can come to meet farah.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Vote, share and comment

Your writer
Aamna