Its a yes

Farah POV

Today I am finally divorced in these months I didn't meet Moiz as I was sacred and nor anyone asked me to meet him.

So it's good finally I am free now I don't know what future holds for me in coming years but yes now I am satisfied with my life.

I am not alone anymore I have many people to take care of me now. I was just sitting on the grass in the garden.

Me and Wali got along very well together. We both spend time together. He made hot coffee in midnight. When we both sit while putting our feet inside the pool.

And share our dreams and like, dislike he tell me his experience in medical college and his childhood silly incidents. I feel safe when he is around me.

It make me feel butterflies in my stomach and I think I started having feelings for him but I am sacred what if he rejects me or he love someone else.

We both sneak at weekend night to go for long drive and have ice cream. When everyone is sleeping. It became our habits.

We talk for hours sitting beside each other in night staring at stars. And the most fun part is that know one knows about it.

My thoughts got disturbed.
When Agha Jan came to me and sat on the chair and call me I put my head on his lap as I love this feeling so much.

So what was my doll thinking about he asked me.
Nothing Agha Jan I said.
Hmmm so what have you decided about your life farah he asked.

What do you mean Agha Jan I asked.
Look farah you know I will not be in your life forever so I want to settle you down he said.

What do you mean Agha Jan where are you going I asked confusedly.
Farah I am old and now I don't know how much more days I will live he said.

No Agha Jan I will not let you go anywhere I said scarily.
Ok I am not going anywhere but I want you to tell me will you marry in future he asked while creasing my hairs.

Agha Jan who will marry me I am heart patient plus a divorced girl I will not get any alliance I said.

Why you think like this hmmmm you are the best anyone can marry you he said.

When I didn't replied so he continued.
Do you like Wali would you like to marry him he said.
I was shocked at first but revive and shyly look down.

I like him he take care of me but will he marry me I asked.
Of course he will he said.
Ok Agha Jan I will do as you say I replied.

No you take your time and think carefully about it you have four months because of your iddat so take all your time and then give me answer he said.

...............

6 MONTHS LATER

Today is Zain and Hoor wedding ceremony my life is going best and every day it got best from the previous day. I told Agah Jan yes for the marriage.

After one month me and Wali will me getting bound with marriage. In mean time I found out that Baba always want me and Wali to be married it was his last wish.

As I was done with having dinner now was waiting for ruksti.

Hira came to me and took me to stage for photoshoot with everyone. Then we did many fun rituals.

Now it is the time for ruksti so we all did crying drama because Hoor is not going anywhere from Haveli so it's not so emotional

But according to tradition it is must the the family will cry with bride on the time for ruksti to get a emotional drama of ruksti.

So after all the things done we went to home and their we did more rituals.

Then all girls including me we take Hoor to Zain's room and settle her then we teased her then went out when Zain came inside and call of night.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna