Sick

Wali POV

After having dinner everyone went in their room after calling night. I went in farah's room and knocked the door but no response.

I opened the door and went inside. Room was dark only a  lap was on so I went to bed and saw farah sleeping peacefully.

Farah I call her.
Hmmm she respond.
Farah are you alright why didn't you had dinner I asked.

Wali I am alright don't worry I will eat something when I will wake up she said.
Ok but you sure you are alright I asked again.
Yes I am perfect just want to sleep for sometime she replied.

Ok but make sure you eat the dinner he said.
Yes I will don't worry good night she said.
Good night i replied.
And went to my room for sleep.

..............

Farah POV

Since yesterday I haven't ate anything and still I am feeling nauseous and dizzy.
And don't want to eat anything I didn't told Wali anything because he will get worry and become my doctor.

And I am hell scared of his doctor side. Because I hate doctors. I slept once again.

.....................

Wali POV

Today i am off from hospital so I wake up late and now having breakfast and reading a newspaper while everyone else had their breakfast and went for their work.

Sir farah Maam didn't have her dinner yesterday and she she is not eating any thing from day before yesterday.

and right now I went to call her for breakfast but she was sleeping she said.

WHAT why didn't you tell me yesterday I yelled at her.
S..ir I...i she was shutting so I ignored her and run to farah's room. I knocked the door but got no response so I went inside.

She was laying on her bed.
Farah I call her
No response
Farah I again call her but no response.

Now I was worried so I put my hand on her wrist to take her pulse but she was burning in fever.

I left her wrist and put my hand on her forehead and I got to know she is unconscious due to high temperature.

So I went in my room and took my medical bag and again went in her room.

I remove the comforter from her body and on the Ac so her temperature can come down.

I put the thermometer on her forehead and saw her fever was 103F.

So I immediately call the maid and said her to bring me a blow of cold water with clean clothe.
After few minutes she came and gave me the blow.

I started to dip clothe and
soaked it in water then put it on her forehead.

While I repeat the same process for half an hour then checked her temperature now it came little down it was 102F

So I gave her injection of paracetamol. And checked her pulse which was high for my liking and then I took her bp it was low. Due to no food in her stomach. I order the maid to make soup for farah.

....................

After two hours she came back in her
consciousness and I made her drink the soup.While she keep saying that she don't want to eat because she is feeling nauseous.

I asked her symptoms and she told me she is feeling dizzy with headaches and tried.

So I got worried because these symptoms rise red flags in a heart patient so I make her eat the soup and help her to get ready so I can take her to hospital.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Vote
Share
Comment

Your writer
Aamna