Discharge

Wali POV

Today I am discharging farah. I am right now signing her discharge papers.

And my leave application of two weeks because I will be taking care of farah in house because she needs professional care.

After signing the papers I went towards farah's room where ammi was packing farah's things.

Ammi have you done packing I asked her.
Yes she said.
Ok Zain is bringing the car on the main gate and farah you have to sit on wheelchair come I will help you I said.

I help farah onto the wheelchair and start to take her to exit while ammi was walking on my side.

Finally we came and I settle farah in her room made her sleep after making her have some snacks and medicines.

I went to the living room and saw ammi and Agha Jan siting.
Wali farah so gaye (has farah slept) asked Agah Jan.
Jee Agha Jan so gaye (yes she slept) I replied.

Ok but Wali when will she recover fully asked ammi.
Ammi it will take some months.
We all have to be very careful about her because you know that we discharge the patients with surgery after two weeks.

But because of her continues crying and begging her recovery was going slow so I take her home.

But now we have to take care of her fully. And no tension should be given to her as it is not good for her health and I have given her diet plan to the cook make sure she eats all.

Yes I will make sure she eats on time dont worry ammi replied.
Ok ammi I am going to rest for a while meet you all on dinner table I replied.
Ok go and rest Agha Jan replied.

.............

Farah POV

After dinner Saad and Wali came in my room. And now we are sitting while they are telling me about my divorce case. I was shocked because they never talk about Moiz or ask me anything about him,

Saad had some papers in his hand.
Here farah these are your divorce papers you need to sign them so I can give it in the court Saad said.
But..... how can I take divorce I asked.

Why can't you take divorce now it was Wali who said.
W...ho.. will marry me again and what about the people what will they think of me I asked while crying.

Farah don't worry about others right now just tell me do you want to live with Moiz and go back to same place where you were beaten asked Wali.

No I don't want to but..I was saying but Wali cut me.
Then no ifs and buts ok come on take the pen and sign it he said.

I took the pen while crying I sign on three different pages where Saad was guiding me to sgin.

I was sobbing badly and I even don't what is the reason behind my cries. Saad just put his hand over my head and went outside after collecting the papers.

Wali hugged me
Shhhh it's ok Farah you are my brave girl shhhh everything is ok he said while running his hand in my hairs.

Shhh come here have your medicines and sleep you are tried now and need rest he said and gave medicines to me with the glass of water and I gulp them down.

He make me lay on the bed and cover me with comforter while I started to get tried and drowsy because of the medication and soon darkness gulp me down.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update

Comment vote and share

Your writer
Aamna