Bored

Farah POV

It's been a two week since the wedding of Sheryar bahi and Alia baji. 3 days before Sheryar bahi and Alia baji went to turkey for their honeymoon. P

And today at morning Agah Jan,Feroz ba,Anabiya ma,Daniyal ba and Noor ma went to Agah Jan's friend's son's wedding they will come next week.

Because the wedding is In Karachi and we live in Islamabad so that's why.

While Hira is busy because in her school papers are happening so she comes late.

And for Saad he is dealing with some of his cases so he is busy in court while Zain, Hoor, Bilal and Alina are handling in office absence of Sheryar bhai.

And Wali is busy in his hospital so basically I am the free one here and get bored all day.

After having breakfast I thought to go in my room and sleep for some time because from past two weeks were hectic.

And today I was not feeling so good. So I went in my room and slept.

......................

Wali POV

I came back from hospital late at night and had my dinner while I think everyone went to sleep. So I changed my clothes and went to my bed to sleep.

Next day I got up early as I got a call from hospital that some emergency has came so I rushed out of the house.

While everyone was sleeping.
I messaged Saad telling him that I am in hospital because of emergency.

..................

I went home early because there was not much work in hospital.

It was six o'clock when I enter in the house. I sat in the living room and I call maid to bring the water after having i gave the glass back.

Where is everyone I asked
Sir everyone is busy with their works Saad sir Zain sir and Bila sir did not come from office while Hira Maam was tried so she went to sleep in her room.

And farah Maam is in her room. And Hoor ma'am went out with her friends while Alina Maam is still in office she replied.

I nodded my head and went to my room for some sleep till dinner.

Everyone was present on dinner table except of Farah. When I reached the table and greeted everyone and asked maid to call Farah for dinner.

Wali today I have send the divorce papers to Moiz said Saad.
Good now how much time we have to wait for his answer I asked.

Only for three days and if he didn't respond then I will file a case against him he replied.

In meantime maid came back and said Sir farah Maam is not coming she is saying she will eat later she said.

Did she had any snacks in evening I asked.
No Sir replied maid.
Then she should have dinner why is she refusing I asked.

But before maid could replay Zain said Wali stop over thinking eat your dinner maybe she is not feeling hungry it's not a big deal ok have your dinner then asked her ok.
Ok I replied and continued to have dinner.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you liked the update please vote, share and comment

Your writer
Aamna