Kidnapped

Wali POV

Today I am very happy because in a month me and Farah will get marry with each other.

Everyone is doing preparations of our wedding. Right now I am in mall with all the boys and selecting my shervani.

While Farah is with the girls and selecting her bridle dress. Farah was not sure about me that if I want this wedding or not or I am being forced.

So she came to me asked me personally about it and after I assure it to her that i am not force but I love her with all my heart then she got satisfied and said yes to Agha Jan for marriage.

My thoughts got disturbed when I got Hira's call I picked it up.
Hello Hira I spoke.
Wali is farah with you she asked.
No she was with you guys I replied.

Yes she was but then she went to washroom and she didn't came yet she said.
Ok Hira she will come have in few minutes why are you panicking I asked.

No Wali it's been half an hour since she went we checked the washroom and she is not there she replied.

What...... did you call her on her phone I asked.
No because her phone and bag is with us she didn't took it she said.

Ok tell me where are you we are coming there I said.
We are in food court she said.
Ok we are coming I said and cut the call then told the rest of the boys about it.

.................

Farah POV

Me and the girls got tried so we thought to go and eat something in food court.

We sat on a table and order burgers and fries.
Hoor I am going to washroom to wash my hands my bag and mobile is over here I said.
Ok you go don't worry I will take care of it she replied.

I went to washroom and wash my hands then came out just when I came out from the washroom I feel some one is behind me.

And before I could turn to see who it was a strong arm encircled around my waist and hand was place on mouth.

I hit the hard chest I try to shout,wiggle, try to remove the hand from my face but all goes in vain.

Then I feel something hard hit my head and my vision got black and I got unconscious.

.................

Unknown POV

I picked her up in bridle style and started to move towards the car and then I put her inside the car and drive away.

I saw police standing in the middle of the road I just hope they don't see Farah otherwise I will be in trouble.

I take a quick glare of farah and ready my self for police.
The office stoped me.

Where are you going asked police officer.
Sir I am taking my wife to hospital she is unconscious it's a emergency please let me go I said in a crying voice.

Ok young man go don't cry I am sorry but we got the order from higher authority's to check every car because a billionaire grandchild is kidnapped.

But you can go I will not check your car go boy go to the hospital he said. I thanked him and drive in fast speeds.

Thankful I am successful in my mission now I will see who will take farah away from me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update

Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna