ECHO

Wali POV

Farah it's a test there will be no pain in it ok. I will just put some gel over this stick and then I will move this stick over your heart and the picture of your heart will be showed over this monitor screen.

To do so you have to lay down straight on the bed ok I explain her. No I don't want to take this test it's so embarrassing no she said.

Hey I told you when it's about your health then nothing is more important to me then your health and I am a doctor it's my daily job there is nothing to be embarrassed of I replied.

No I don't want let's go home she said.
Look farah it's most important test which I have to do please cooperate with me I said. No look I am fine please not this test she said.

And came down from the bed but I held her from her wrist and said please cooperate it's about your health. But she nodded her head in no.

And I know she will not cooperate it will be very difficult to handle her.

I called a female nurse and she will stand with you and keep covering you with a sheet if you are worried about it and I will do my work hmmm I asked her.

But again she did not agree on it and started to cry. So now I have to take other way which I don't want but she didn't left me with any choice.

Acha ok stop crying I am not doing anything ok you go sit there on the chair I have one patient to see then we will go home ok I said her.

She nodded her head and stopped crying then went to sit on the chair I told her.

While I have no option left that I do her echo forcefully so I lie to her about the patient and went to take medicine which we give to babies while doing there echo so they can sleep  and stay still.

I add it in a glass of water and then went to the room where she was sitting.

Here take this water and drink you have to drink lots of water and keep your body hydrated ok I said her. She took the glass and drank it without any tantrum.

I sit on the opposite chair and act like I am busy with some papers. But in actual I was waiting for her to sleep.

You said you are going to see a patient she asked
Yes I said but appointment got cancelled I told her.

So can we go home now she said.
Yes just wait for few minutes I have to see these papers then we will go I replied.
Ok she said.

...................

Farah POV

Finally we will go home after few minutes I was so thankful that Wali didn't force me in taking that weird test.

I was thinking when suddenly my eyes started to drop and I feel like I want to sleep. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tiredness  but I started feeling so tired all of sudden.

While I was thinking what's happening to me when Wali came to my side and make me stand up by holding me with my hand and make me sit on the bed and started to push me down on the bed.

I started to get panicked what is he trying to do. I was thinking when I heard Wali voice saying shhhhh go to sleep I am not doing anything close your eyes and sleep everything is fine.

I can't understand the situation I want to fight but my mind was so sleepy that I can't understand anything.

And he started to run his hand in my hairs and it was getting very difficult to not sleep and finally i went in my dreamland.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all like the chapter

Keep voting, commenting and sharing

Your writer
Aamna