Menhdi

TWO WEEKS LATER

Farah POV

Today is the mehndi day of Alia baji and Sheryar bahi. I have mehndi on my hands like every girl of the house.

I always wanted to enjoy the functions like these With lots of cousins around.

Now my this Wish is also complete. These four weeks of my life was best. I got to know lots about my baba and how my parents got married.

I got so much love it from here  it's such a beautiful feeling when you get care and love from everyone around you.

I completely forgot about my past life my mother and Moiz. I was so happy over here.

My health is also getting better day by day. Agha Jan says that I am his and everyone's favorite person I have wrapped everyone around my little fingers.

I just want to live my life like this forever. With my baba's memories I don't want to see my mother or anyone from my past life.

I was seeing everyone dancing. Sheryar bhai and Alia baji sitting together while Alia baji is blushing and Sheryar bahi is smiling and teasing her.

After some times everyone started doing rituals then we ate dinner and we all cousins teases Alia baji when Chachi said us to take Alia baji to her room as she might got tried.

................

I am removing my jewelry and dress so I can sleep while I was doing it. I started to get suddenly tried and dizzy I just shrugged it because it sometimes.

Thinking that today was a hectic day for everyone so I just got tried. But I never no that this tiredness will get me in deep trouble.

...................

Wali POV

Today was one of the hectic day I have taken leave from my hospital because of the wedding.Tomorrow is the Nikkha day so it will also be hectic.

I was lying on the bed after getting changed. And thinking that how pretty farah was loooking today.

I selected the dress for her which she was wearing today with simple makeup.

I can't wait more as I want to get married to her but before that I need to do her surgery.

I am seeing her health is also improving I think because of the medicine I have given her.

Only if I knew that it is not a case and her health is in danger.

I asked Saad about the case and divorce he said everything is ready he just want this wedding to get finished without any drama. After that he will send the papers to Moiz.

..................

Alia POV

I was removing my makeup when someone knocked on my door. When I opened it was Sheryar.

I was shocked at first but then gain my senses. In mean time Sheryar enter my room.

What are you doing Sheryar I asked.
I am here to see my pretty fiancé he replied.

You know Sheryar we are not allowed to see each other till tomorrow if any one came to know what we will do I said.

Everyone is sleeping on one will know about it But on the serious note I am here to ask you are you happy?? I know it's late to ask but you know because of farah I couldn't got time to ask you Sheryar replied. 

I am happiest person right now and I understand don't worry I replied shyly.

Sheryar nodded and kissed me on my forehead and then whisper in my ear I love you
I love you too Sheryar I replied while blushing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share
Vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna