Plan

Wali POV

I am going to bhai's office right now. My hospital and bhai's office is only on five minutes walking distance.
I knock the door of bhai's room where with bold letters it's written CEO SHERYAR FEROZ KHAN.

Come in came bhai's voice.
I opened the door and enter said my Salam to which bhai replied.
Yes Wali why are you here asked Sheryar bhai.
Bahi I want all farah's medical reports and her treatment reports which was given her from birth till today or is currently taking all her medication and everything I said.

Wali I knew that you will ask me so I have called my investigator I was about to tell you.

I called him half an hour ago he said he will bring it to you in maybe three to four hours he replied.

Bhai what about her marriage I again question him.
You don't worry Saad will take care of it. I have given him the task to take care of all the legal stuff he replied.

And bhai do any else know about it I question him.
No...and just keep it like this Saad me and you are the only know about it till we don't get her here safely we will not tell anyone am I clear he said.
Crystal... but bhai how we will bring her with us I asked.

We will talk to her husband and offer him some money if he don't get agree then we will talk to her to come with us he replied.

And if she don't get ready then I again asked him.
Then..... plan K is there he replied.
Plan K what is it tell me I asked.
No not right now when the time will come I will tell you he replied.

......................

I just checked all her medical profile which investigator brought an hour before. And according to it she needs urgent and immediate medical care because her heart is only working 40% and she didn't got her surgery done yet which has to be done when she got 18 and the most horrific thing is that she didn't had any proper treatment from her birth.Which is why her heart condition is terrible.

I called Sheryar bhai and told him everything about her condition and complications with her health and at the end we decided we need to take immediate action so we decided to tell everyone about it and here we all are settled in living room after having dinner.

I need to talk to everyone said Sheryar.
Oh it's good I also need to tell you something said Agha Jan.
Go ahead Agha Jan then I will tell you replied Sheryar.

Ok so I have decided that you and Alia are getting married and the end of this month informed Agha Jan.

Oh that's a great news replied baba.
I saw Sheryar and he was looking very happy. Alia run to her room while smiling.

Everyone congratulate each other. I was smiling while thinking one day will come when me and farah will also get married and that day will be the best day of my life.

After sometime everyone got settled and Sheryar told everyone about farah and then everyone asked me about her health and will she recover or not.

I know there will be some complications but I will do my best and ALLAH is with me and as well as with her so nothing will happened to her and she will recover.

So Agha Jan said that me and Saad will go tomorrow to her house and try to bring her.

And Sheryar said that if something will go wrong then he have plan K but still he didn't tell anybody about it.

So after all the things were discussed and plan out everyone went to there rooms to sleep because tomorrow will be big day for everyone.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

How was the update
Please comment
Share
And vote

Your writer

Aamna